Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
@Ping Ether Uhm.. Why did you add the tag "Trump"?
I literally laughed when I saw that.
I mean back to boats, I think the anti cheat SHOULD have something that will stop boat flying. I mean so many server have great watchdogs, so I think our developers will make something amazing :)
You just said 'WatchDog' Because you had a dog profile pic.
I'm making a joke there /\
/\./\

Reactions: 1212hawks_

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
@Ping Ether Uhm.. Why did you add the tag "Trump"?
I literally laughed when I saw that.
I don't know, I thought people found it funny. They do.
I mean back to boats, I think the anti cheat SHOULD have something that will stop boat flying. I mean so many server have great watchdogs, so I think our developers will make something amazing :)
I hope they know about the exploit atleast...

Reactions: samitannir

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Anmazing and I were playing sw a long time ago and we saw this guy, flying with his boat (
)
We spend 20 to 30 mins, trying to get him killed, because when he nearly got killed, he flew away with his boat. For a couple days, I saw people flying in boats. It got abused to much, so that's why it won't come back, untill the problem has been sloved

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I don't know, I thought people found it funny. They do.

I hope they know about the exploit atleast...
I mean the thing I hate about hackers is that they NEVER go away. They know what they're doing. Those hack clients RUINED minecraft. :( All of the people who just wanna have fun get killed by someone with an unfair advantage. Then that person downloads a client because he doesn't wanna be destroyed by hackers. It goes like a chain reaction. Then, it leads us to today when it's a warzone and a lot of false bans, hacksucating, or hackers in general. Honestly, all of these hackers have so many alts we can't stop them all. I mean maybe we could make a program that memorizes the script? Idk.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
@Anmazing and I were playing sw a long time ago and we saw this guy, flying with his boat (
)
We spend 20 to 30 mins, trying to get him killed, because when he nearly got killed, he flew away with his boat. For a couple days, I saw people flying in boats. It got abused to much, so that's why it won't come back, untill the problem has been sloved
Thath's so hilarious! xD
Well I guess we can still use minecarts to do our vehicle stuff...
@TheJeroen remember the roaller coaster in Skywars? lol
But yeah, I hope they'll come with a solution to the boat hack aside from removing boats.
Still, no reason to remove dying armor...

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
)
They have great devs, I hope they can fix it.
And @Anmazing Was trying to destroy the boat, Its kinda funny how he was jumping and shooting.
I mean the thing I hate about hackers is that they NEVER go away. They know what they're doing. Those hack clients RUINED minecraft. :( All of the people who just wanna have fun get killed by someone with an unfair advantage. Then that person downloads a client because he doesn't wanna be destroyed by hackers. It goes like a chain reaction. Then, it leads us to today when it's a warzone and a lot of false bans, hacksucating, or hackers in general. Honestly, all of these hackers have so many alts we can't stop them all. I mean maybe we could make a program that memorizes the script? Idk.
The staff found a way to stop alts I think, However, they have to know that this person has alts. Still, Hacking isn't a really good idea. As every hack has a malware, which can lead to your account being stolen and used as alts.
Still, no reason to remove dying armor...
True, Dyed armour can be used for tricking people into thinking that its Diamond or Iron armor.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
In my opinion, the leather armor should be unlocked.... However boats shouldn't be craftable, as there is a cheat called boat-fly where you sit in the boat and fly up down left right wherever you want, and it doesn't kick you... So yeah. Dye armor is ok, boats aren't.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I've noticed that in Skywars some crafting recipes are not working, like when you try to dye a leather armor piece or make a boat (@JustRyann
Now I'm asking to unlock these items, I don't see how they could harm... Not like someone can make a lag machine in skywars with boats...

#BoatsForPresident2k16
Could make really time consuming launchers, not sure if boats work like other entities though.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It is blocked for a reason. Lets wait till the bug is fixed. But what do you want to do with a boat in skywars?
TNT launchers, trolling people with "don't kill me pls jump in de boat" and then throwing the boat into the void and exciting before it dies.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom