Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I remember suggesting this a long time ago, and I still agree. Considering the while game mode revolves around flying, what do we do when the elytra breaks? /kill? What if we want a killstreak, or to maintain our kdr. And the only wings map that you can still somewhat operate in without an elytra is Flowers, but it's more trouble than its worth.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Good idea, but this is a pvp gamemode.
Cubecraft refuse to make pvp gamemodes better for the average pvp player as pvp = toxicity. And I myself, as a hardcore arcade player, fully agree with that.
In my opinion, FFA, duels, or every single gamemode that is based on pvp actually should be removed and all we should have left is Barn Brawl. This is so that there will be less toxicity.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
D

Deleted member 59979

I dont really see the point as I play FFA wings often and Ive never had a problem with wing durability. If other people are having problems with it then sure I guess

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
I don't understand why this isn't implemented already. Also there's actually a tag that lets you make something completely unbreakable.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Or just add them to the ' /shop '? (idk if they are there)
I agree with that they should get some tire of unbreaking, but not totally unbreakable.
It's the same with armour, they do also break.
I'd rather see them with unbreaking (2-3) and add them to the /shop. (If they already arn't)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Or just add them to the ' /shop '? (idk if they are there)
I agree with that they should get some tire of unbreaking, but not totally unbreakable.
It's the same with armour, they do also break.
I'd rather see them with unbreaking (2-3) and add them to the /shop. (If they already arn't)

I don't feel like spending points to get a new elytra though. They break rather fast if you fly a lot.

Reactions: Ruisdier

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The elytra got 431 durability, resulting in 7 minutes and 11 seconds of flying time. 7 minutes of flying is pretty long though. I’ve never really had a problem with the durability, but on the other side I see no harm in making the elytra unbreakable. Adding unbreaking to it wouldn’t really change anything. The elytra will still break, just a bit slower. As it's all about the elytra and players like to fly with it a lot, they should make it unbreakable, yes.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The elytra got 431 durability, resulting in 7 minutes and 11 seconds of flying time. 7 minutes of flying is pretty long though. I’ve never really had a problem with the durability, but on the other side I see no harm in making the elytra unbreakable. Adding unbreaking to it wouldn’t really change anything. The elytra will still break, just a bit slower. As it's all about the elytra and players like to fly with it a lot, they should make it unbreakable, yes.
When going for streaks you need to fly a lot

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom