Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QueenNici1

Dec 5, 2020
hi i have downloaded minecraft without having an account so i found an already used account from mcleaks.I tried to get in cubecraft but i was banned.It must be from the player who had the account before me so i would like you to unban me as i haven't done anything here.Thank you for your time

QueenNici1

Dec 5, 2020
When i'm trying to tap the appeal code it says that it is wrong but i checked it on minecraft and it is right

D

Deleted member 469419

I tried to get in cubecraft but i was banned.It must be from the player who had the account before me so i would like you to unban me as i haven't done anything here.
The biggest problem of McLeaks it's that the accounts have a limited period of time. This mean, if they unban you, then the next player who use it will be able to use hacks again and it will be a cycle that never stops. I suggest you to try it out with a different account so you don't have to appeal and wait until a staff member can help you. However, I'm not sure if the use of accounts from this page is legal of not.

i found an already used account from mcleaks
I strongly suggest you to buy an account to avoid these kind of stuff, you could take advantage from any store offer.

QueenNici1

Dec 5, 2020
The biggest problem of McLeaks it's that the accounts have a limited period of time. This mean, if they unban you, then the next player who use it will be able to use hacks again and it will be a cycle that never stops. I suggest you to try it out with a different account so you don't have to appeal and wait until a staff member can help you. However, I'm not sure if the use of accounts from this page is legal of not.

I strongly suggest you to buy an account to avoid these kind of stuff, you could take advantage from any store offer.
Thank you very much for your time and your suggestions about my problem. I have one last question: Will it be better if I was making my own microsoft account instead of the ready account on mc leaks?

D

Deleted member 511644

Thank you very much for your time and your suggestions about my problem. I have one last question: Will it be better if I was making my own microsoft account instead of the ready account on mc leaks?
It is always better to buy your own account since as Sergiio12 said, the accounts are temporaily, and cracked software is never a good and safe thing.

Reactions: 404Owl
D

Deleted member 469419

Will it be better if I was making my own microsoft account instead of the ready account on mc leaks?
For sure! I used to be like you, using other's player accounts (from other old pages) until I bought an official minecraft account, and here we are! As soon you got the opportunity of buying a new account, believe me, you have to take it! If you really like minecraft, you will enjoy it a lot!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yeah pirating is never a good idea. It's likely that the account has been used by someone before yourself, and they hacked and as such you are now banned. Try buying an account of your own to start playing! :heart:

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom