Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think? Have you lost while using this strategy?

• It sucks! I always lose using it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZandercraftGames

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2017
Canada
Hey guys! Its me Zander, and I have the ultimate Tower Defense strategy!

A great way to win is to build as many Necromancer towers possible. The once your confident in them immediately open your menu to send troops and then start sending the maximum amount of mobs possible. Keep spamming the send button until it sends them once it does that max out your mobs and repeat the process. repeat this process until you have enough EXP. to buy the upgrades for the coins. Upgrade your coins as much as you can and then build as many archer towers as possible along the edges of the map. Upgrade these all to level 2, if possible level 3. Then in the center of the map build all of your other types of towers!

With this strategy I have never lost a game!

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Hey guys! Its me Zander, and I have the ultimate Tower Defense strategy!

A great way to win is to build as many Necromancer towers possible. The once your confident in them immediately open your menu to send troops and then start sending the maximum amount of mobs possible. Keep spamming the send button until it sends them once it does that max out your mobs and repeat the process. repeat this process until you have enough EXP. to buy the upgrades for the coins. Upgrade your coins as much as you can and then build as many archer towers as possible along the edges of the map. Upgrade these all to level 2, if possible level 3. Then in the center of the map build all of your other types of towers!

With this strategy I have never lost a game!
Seems like a good strategy I'll test it out later and vote again

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
I've fought all kinds of defenses. Only artillery can stop wither skeleton rush, in which case I just send blazes / mites
Artillery are awful in general, they fire way too slowly and their stun/mine doesn't make up for it. I prefer spamming Path 1 Sorcerers or Path 2 Zeus' to deal with them

Reactions: Manchot999

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Necro towers are a high quality, low quantity towers. They are good against small numbers of strong mobs, but if you rely on them too much your defense is easily exploited. After 10 minutes(or more) of spending all your money on necro towers, what do you do if someone sends blazes? Or if the other team coordinates 18 wither skeles with 6 witches?

ZandercraftGames

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2017
Canada
Necro towers are a high quality, low quantity towers. They are good against small numbers of strong mobs, but if you rely on them too much your defense is easily exploited. After 10 minutes(or more) of spending all your money on necro towers, what do you do if someone sends blazes? Or if the other team coordinates 18 wither skeles with 6 witches?
Thats why I said to do a bunch of archer towers too along with other towers where there is space.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom