Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I don't think so, why should you get the win if you are dead?
I think that maybe people should fight for what they deserve and not get any win just for spectating...

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think that maybe people should fight for what they deserve and not get any win just for spectating...
So, when you die 10 seconds before winning you think it's not needed to get the win, anyways it's your opinion but still, you worked hard to win.

UHC_

May 4, 2014

I know but what if its like a close fight and you die bearly in the final fight ;c you did effort and deserve the win

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Yeah, but have you thought about "teams" if you are in a team and your team wins its a team win,
They added this in Survival Games but I want to know what other members think about this.
I will end this discussion here! :)

UHC_

May 4, 2014
They added this in Survival Games but I want to know what other members think about this.
I will end this discussion here! :)

i usually never get killed i usually win for my team i just feel like they helped me so they deserve

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
This should be added in my opinion. If you play as a team you should win as a team because no matter what you've still made a contribution towards your team getting the win.

You can die at the very end but throughout the game be the one carrying the whole team. Maybe a split second mistake or lava spam and you lose everything you worked for in the rest of the game and just get the other people a win and you sit there and get nothing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom