Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shrek Trained Me

Well-Known Member
Apr 16, 2017
1,137
1,304
148
24
North Korea
I just want a UHC update because the bugs sucks, and the maby it will turn to an alive game. Short thread sorry xD
Give an example pls?

Hey management team make a global update for the whole server!

Management: Uhh what update do you want?

Just a big one so the server gets players!

No it doesn't work so you need an example in suggestions you need to suggest in detail.
 
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
All bugs what I reported so far
If you want to suggest things, I haven't heard them yet. Try to say what you want in the update, that makes a suggestion.. A suggestion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Then you should've posted your bugs HERE and not here at the suggesting section. If you did want to suggest things, I haven't heard them yet. Try to say what you want in the update, that makes a suggestion.. A suggestion.
Read the post you quoted carefully
All bugs what I reported so far
Now look at the thread
Are there any bugs being mentioned in the thread
No
Because they reported them there
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom