Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
158
136
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
if you dont know what uhc is, look at hoplite or hypixel uhc. Its fun. Similar to survival games but you gotta mine for your loot and its a normal mc world.
Hello 👋🏻
I completely agree with you my friend and I actually suggested this about 4 years ago but unfortunately without success, I also love UHC and believe it is a beautiful and entertaining game that will attract a large audience and I strongly believe that even new players will love it as it contains many great ideas furthermore making it playable in teams of 2 or more will definitely make it much more enjoyable, I really hope it gets a chance because I am certain it will succeed in attracting new players including Java players who already have a wonderful UHC experience on Hypixel, So having a Bedrock version on CubeCraft would be truly amazing.
Wishing all the best for this project Best regards...
Mohammed Edries
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArachneCow
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom