Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
1. The hacker, he ends the game in 5 minutes because he flew to every island just to break their eggs and then knocks other players off.
2. Hacker accusing someone of hacks, i hope you step on a lego.
3. The AFK guy, he is afk for 30 minutes, doesn't get kicked for being afk and when there are finally 2 teams over, he comes back and says ''Hey guys, let's win this!''
source.gif

WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE WHOLE GAME????
4. AFK hacker, now imagine this, a hacker with forcefield and and anti knockback in his own spawn standing still. You can't kill this guy, like, maybe after 4 deaths you finally will, but just don't try.
5. The selfish one, this guy goes to spawn, gets 50 diamonds, 2 stacks of gold and instead of upgrading the generators, he buys a full iron set, a diamond sword, a bow and arrows. Thanks dude.
6. The crybaby, no, i'm not talking about the album of Melanie Martinez. Basically, if you die or lose, he will srsly swear at everyone and he is so mad that it's funny.
7. The ''leader'', this guy acts like the leader, he tells everyone what to do. After the egg is broken and he dies first, he complains about you not doing your job.
8. Tinder, this person goes ingame and says ''Hey guys, i'm looking for a girlfriend, i'm 9 years old and i have a sixpack''
but in reality:
3OsaOEg.png

9. The ''pro'', this guy calls himself a pro, everygame he wins he says ''ez pz, noobs, you suck noobs''. BUT when he loses he says stuff like ''you hax, you noob stop haxing get good, my ping is bad noob'', just shut up.
10. The casual player, this is the guy that loves playing Cube, never did anything wrong and is just a player that enjoys life. Sadly each year there are less and less of these kind of players and this has to stop. I made this to show you how bad it is:
graphwrite.aspx

Each year it goes lower and lower and we have to stop this!

Nah but seriously now, that was a lie. The amount of casual players keeps growing and let's hope it will stay like that,

So that was it, will probably make a part 2 in the near future, so yeah, cya.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would probably be the "leader", except i dont tell my teammates they did wrong.
I would be the "pro", but i just say "gg ez", not "you suck noobs":D
(I dont say noobs a lot :p)

Oh yeah, im also a great casual player :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom