Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I don't have that many TV Shows/Movies to watch or anything like that. I need some suggestions.

Requirements:
English
Nothing 18+ or R
Nothing Horror - I'm okay with everything else including Doco
It has to be on Netflix, Stan, Binge, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Paramount Plus (I don't have Disney Plus :( )

Please give me some ideas!
If you need something to watch I highly recommend the movie Thirteen Lives, a factual drama about the Thai Cave Boys that happened in 2018.

Reactions: Komodо

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Family Guy (Disney+, you should get that. It’s worth it.) Peaky Blinders (Netflix), Suits (Netflix, Ted & Ted 2 (Netflix), Pretty much every Batman movie you can find, Arrow (Seasons 1-3, all the other ones suck)(Netflix), Get Disney+ and watch all the Marvel movies (overrated, but still nice to watch), Breaking Bad, Better call Saul, Prison Break, La Casa de Papel, Shooter, every Cars and Frozen movie (they’re also on Disney+ though), Baby Driver, 1917,

• Heart
Reactions: Komodо and Silco

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Family Guy (Disney+, you should get that. It’s worth it.) Peaky Blinders (Netflix), Suits (Netflix, Ted & Ted 2 (Netflix), Pretty much every Batman movie you can find, Arrow (Seasons 1-3, all the other ones suck)(Netflix), Get Disney+ and watch all the Marvel movies (overrated, but still nice to watch), Breaking Bad, Better call Saul, Prison Break, La Casa de Papel, Shooter, every Cars and Frozen movie (they’re also on Disney+ though), Baby Driver, 1917,
My family have watched Peaky blinders Breaking bad and better call saul
I have watched a little bit of La Casa de Papel, although it is in Spanish and I don't like dub.

Suits sound interesting. Thank you for the help as well!

Reactions: Finixly

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
Yay I love this!
Arcane (Netflix, series), The Umbrella Academy (Netflix, series), Bridgerton (may not be your taste, but it's a series on Netflix), Heartstopper!

There's probably a lot more I can suggest for series' but that's it for now! Let me know if you try them out!!

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Yay I love this!
Arcane (Netflix, series), The Umbrella Academy (Netflix, series), Bridgerton (may not be your taste, but it's a series on Netflix), Heartstopper!

There's probably a lot more I can suggest for series' but that's it for now! Let me know if you try them out!!
I usually don't watch anime or anything similar, but I might give arcade a shot. My sister and my mum have watched the Umbrella Academy and my mum has watched Bridgerton.
Heartstopper sounds good! Might just add that to my wishlist! If you have any other suggestions, just add it here :)

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This will make your life better: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Parts 1, 2, 3 & 6 on Netflix (4 & 5 not yet for some reasons) and I can't describe how amazing this is. + Higher than God tier Level

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Series:

Locke & Key (Netflix),
The Office (Netflix),
South Park (Comedy Central),
The 100 (Netflix),
Undercover (It’s a Dutch movie, but since its on Netflix, I’d reckon English translation is available?),
The Good Doctor (Netflix?),
The Witcher (Netflix)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)

Movies:

Rogue One (technically i’d be on Disney+, but I suggest watching it either way since its my fav Star Wars Movie),
The Green Mile (Netflix),
Goodfellas (Not sure if 18+),
Encanto (I have no idea how i saw this movie tbh didnt have Disney+ back then),
Schindler’s List (Netflix)

Reactions: Silco and GeoJosh7

Xeno3lade

Mar 16, 2021
Britain
www.youtube.com
Hi!

I don't have that many TV Shows/Movies to watch or anything like that. I need some suggestions.

Requirements:
English
Nothing 18+ or R
Nothing Horror - I'm okay with everything else including Doco
It has to be on Netflix, Stan, Binge, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Paramount Plus (I don't have Disney Plus :( )

Please give me some ideas!
If you need something to watch I highly recommend the movie Thirteen Lives, a factual drama about the Thai Cave Boys that happened in 2018.
maze runner, I know its old but I get that nastalgic feeling when I watch it and its just a greate movie

Reactions: GeoJosh7
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom