Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

carrotOn

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone remember this mini-game? I don't know how I remembered about this game. You need to kill zombies with an axe and earn gold nuggets.Then you need to bring them to villager at mid... if I remember it right! Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots or videos of that game. So, why this game was removed? I think it's cool!

Reactions: Keanu and Kloska
D

Deleted member 421664

Does anyone remember this mini-game? I don't know how I remembered about this game. You need to kill zombies with an axe and earn gold nuggets.Then you need to bring them to villager at mid... if I remember it right! Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots or videos of that game. So, why this game was removed? I think it's cool!
I wouldn't like to be honest, Sorry!

Reactions: carrotOn

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello!
I think this isn't a good idea, and I will explain why. I believe it was back in 2016. If you kill a zombie you get nuggets, and I got the problem, they stole all my nuggets, because everybody walks in your path. It was just a 50% game if you want to win. Now we have the game that you have to collect food and give it to the slime, it's better to see and it's fair. They randommized the food so it's fair to collect points I think. So I think it's the kind of same minigame. Personally, I don't see this will return in Minecraft. Sorry.

Reactions: S4nne and carrotOn
D

Deleted member 294498

Yeah, I remember that! It actually was fun! ^^
Since this isn't a suggestion I'd just like to say I remembered that :)

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Isn't this replaced to ''Feed Mr Blobbo''? Where you have to pick up nutrion and give it to Mr Blobbo, which is basically the same.

carrotOn

Aug 24, 2018
Hello!
I think this isn't a good idea, and I will explain why. I believe it was back in 2016. If you kill a zombie you get nuggets, and I got the problem, they stole all my nuggets, because everybody walks in your path. It was just a 50% game if you want to win. Now we have the game that you have to collect food and give it to the slime, it's better to see and it's fair. They randommized the food so it's fair to collect points I think. So I think it's the kind of same minigame. Personally, I don't see this will return in Minecraft. Sorry.
I think you're right, now we have 'Feed Mr Blobbo'

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This isn't a suggestion tho?

Anyway, I do remember it. It'd like to say it was fun and I miss it but that's like saying I miss the troll kit in the bossgame ''Get the most kills'' (I don't know what it was called exactly, I remember that it sucked tho.)
I mean, they already added Feed Mr. Blobbo. I gave reasons to carrotOn sooo? Or do you mean other things?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I mean, they already added Feed Mr. Blobbo. I gave reasons to carrotOn sooo? Or do you mean other things?
No, the reasoning you gave is good. It's just that you started out saying ''I think this isn't a good idea'' but CarrotOn never gave any idea to disagree with. They just asked why it was removed. But I have no problem with your explanation, that was fine.

The one where you spammed mid with lava and tnt? haha
Yes

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I would love to see this game back, it was more fun and engaging than "feed Mr blobbo". I really dont know why it was removed but I, as well, thought this was a really fun game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I would love to see this game back, it was more fun and engaging than "feed Mr blobbo". I really dont know why it was removed but I, as well, thought this was a really fun game.
Hello!
Have you read this? Explains why it was removed. It was unbalanced and a bad game

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom