Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi,
Yes, I am a trapper. Don’t hate.
I have 1400 solo skywars wins by using traps (in total 2200).
Just want to know, why does everyone hate trappers and is so toxic against them? I mean, its just a way of killing people...
Also, players think trappers are always bad. They are not :D. I am not talking about the players making too bad traps, but more about the real ones. These are btw extremely rare on server. :/

Oh, and the ones who thinks trapping is banneble, it surely is totally legit :)

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
In my opinion, trapping people is another way of "pvping". Although most of the people just rage when they lose against a trapper. I don't think trappers are bad. They just want to either troll people or just win with traps.

Reactions: Conea64

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I am level 86 on the network, and good at pvp, so at the beginning it was just to troll people, now I more experienced am, is it really a way to kill people who are better in pvp than me... But most of the time I have a better chance on winning without making traps.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I love when people trap, please never stop it! People will always be toxic, no matter how you kill them. It's skywars after all. It's really impressive that you got so many wins by just using traps imo

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi,
Yes, I am a trapper. Don’t hate.
I have 1400 solo skywars wins by using traps (in total 2200).
Just want to know, why does everyone hate trappers and is so toxic against them? I mean, its just a way of killing people...
Also, players think trappers are always bad. They are not :D. I am not talking about the players making too bad traps, but more about the real ones. These are btw extremely rare on server. :/

Oh, and the ones who thinks trapping is banneble, it surely is totally legit :)

Sure. That's what the kits are for, right? Each one has its own playing tactics, that is to say, each one has its own way of playing with one kit or another. People can really do whatever they want, as long as they respect the rules.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don’t hate trappers, it can be frustrating though when you lose to one. I have a few wins where I outsmarted the trap though.

Reactions: Wolvine

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I hate trappers just annoying that they avoid a fight in a pvp game to just waste my time cause I'm not falling in they're trap. Trapping doesn't seem very effective unless last person is an idiot. Trapping is for people who can't pvp.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
As I said, there are different trappers. Most of them are bad, indeed. But if you have 1400 wins with it (I have played 18000 games), isnt that proof that it works?
Btw, I rarely use redstone kit ;)

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I hate trappers just annoying that they avoid a fight in a pvp game to just waste my time cause I'm not falling in they're trap. Trapping doesn't seem very effective unless last person is an idiot. Trapping is for people who can't pvp.
You fell in the sentinel trap, twice.
Also no need to be toxic. If someones mad at trappers it mostly means they have died to them to often :D! But if you are so “smart” and “outsmart” them every time there isn’t really an issue?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom