do you think this would help game play

• yes it's a good idea

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • could be exploited too much

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

OverHeated_1_

Mar 3, 2017
during games of blockwars occasionally players find themselves trapped in part of the map and because the blocks that make the map it's self are protected (can not be mined by players) this sometimes results in players being trapped in a hole or other part of the map that they can not escape from and with no way to get out other than to exit the game they are in.

so I suggest a command that would send a player back to their teams spawn point for example /trapped or /escape

and to prevent exploits in this suggestion I also recommend a timer on the command so a player must be stood still for a few seconds and not be holding the flag to teleport that way it might prevent players from exploiting the command if this suggestion is used on the server.

so I think this will help games continue if players are trapped in the map and keep the few players that get themselves trapped happy instead of players quitting because of it.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I agree that a command is needed for when you get stuck, although I think /kill would be better.

Same concept, but with less abuse.
I vote this^^
This way a player will still have the respawn cooldown so it can't just go to spawn by typing a command, like you suggested to put a 'cooldown' on it.

L

Lepzi

This is a great suggestion Because you literally can't do anything till the end of the game or till someone kill you I have had that in the past when I used to play, and its frustrating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom