Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
This @lars.l Imagine someone from your team doing / leave then you lost a team mate.
My idea was if, for example, he gets 25 per second that the fraud comes with someone per second
Eg you get 50 per second someone do / leave in your team you will get a team size of 75 gold per second

Let me know if you think

Reactions: A pigeon

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
So if I understood this correctly, you're saying that if I leave, my G.P.S. should be added to everyone elses G.P.S. ?
Honestly I've been trying to think of solutions to the whole being a member short thing (cause it's really disheartening when someone leaves at the start of a match, makes you wanna just leave yourself). But I don't believe this is the right way to tackle it.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
So if I understood this correctly, you're saying that if I leave, my G.P.S. should be added to everyone elses G.P.S. ?
Honestly I've been trying to think of solutions to the whole being a member short thing (cause it's really disheartening when someone leaves at the start of a match, makes you wanna just leave yourself). But I don't believe this is the right way to tackle it.
Not all players are a random player in the team. Personally annoying when someone leaves my team especially at the beginning, this is probably a possibility for fairness

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Just make that the players coins get divided and given to all teamates
My train of thought was more like an A.I. spawns for every missing player which spawns mobs occasionally, types of mobs depending on length of game maybe. Didn't think out all the balancing quirks yet.

A

A pigeon

This is a really good idea it’d really solve the problem of teammates leaving. @Camezonda

Edit: Oh I meant to quote juskebat’s reply I didnt even understand the actual thread description.

Reactions: lars.l
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom