Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft should add this to the server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

damt983

Nov 14, 2016
Madrid, Spain
So if we play a lot of eggwars team with a group of friends wouldn't it be fun try to get to top 100 of CubeCraft? In the server it would only appear the best 5 teams, but in the webpage it would show the top 100 best teams.
When i join a party or croubs (if they add it to cubecraft) they create like a top 100 teams in the website so if you play a lot with 2 same players in a party and you win a lot you may get to be in top 100 of teams. In the webpage it would be like:

MrBest2999 and cat123 #1
dog456 and peter3 #2

So i would show the username's of the top 100 teams i would give a competitive side to cubecraft and im sure that a lot of player would enjoy it a lot.

I would work for 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12

What do you think? o_O

Last edited:

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Negative Vote (-1)
Well, it would be so really annoying if I wanted to play with my other friend but just because that I can't do it so...
Also, there's a top for winners, no need to waste their time to get on another top of games in cubecraft.
Also, "top 100" Top 10 or 5 would be better, or you just want to be in it by some reason.
Not a good or a bad suggestion. Basically negative vote for those reasons.

D

Deleted member 352903

Negative Vote (-1)
Well, it would be so really annoying if I wanted to play with my other friend but just because that I can't do it so...
Also, there's a top for winners, no need to waste their time to get on another top of games in cubecraft.
Also, "top 100" Top 10 or 5 would be better, or you just want to be in it by some reason.
Not a good or a bad suggestion. Basically negative vote for those reasons.
OKAY

damt983

Nov 14, 2016
Madrid, Spain

I think you don understand me, Imagine im playing with Tim and we are in a party, but he has to go so i go and play with Matt i can be in the top 100 player with Tim i can be imagine top 78 but like i have won more and played more with Matt im in top 53. And i think top 100 would give to CubeCraft a part more enjoyble for players that like competitive.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So if we play a lot of eggwars team with a group of friends wouldn't it be fun try to get to top 100 of CubeCraft? In the server it would only appear the best 5 teams, but in the webpage it would show the top 100 best teams.

What do you think? o_O
I'd be interested if..
1) You would explain more what you're expecting
2) I heard you play 1.8 Combat, and I'm (personally) not interested in 1.8 Combat

damt983

Nov 14, 2016
Madrid, Spain
I'd be interested if..
1) You would explain more what you're expecting
2) I heard you play 1.8 Combat, and I'm (personally) not interested in 1.8 Combat

1) Im expecting that when i join a party or croubs (if they add it to cubecraft) they create like a top 100 teams in the website so if you play a lot with 2 same players in a party and you win a lot you may get to be in top 100 of teams. In the webpage it would be like:

MrBest2999 and cat123 #1
dog456 and peter3 #2

So i would show the username's of the top 100 teams i would give a competitive side to cubecraft and im sure that a lot of player would enjoy it a lot.

2) I would work for 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
This isn't better than croubs as this is not useful as them.

1) Top 100 is going too far, top 3 at least.
2) It's stupid if you have 2 tops already

Reactions: Priley

damt983

Nov 14, 2016
Madrid, Spain
This isn't better than croubs as this is not useful as them.

1) Top 100 is going too far, top 3 at least.
2) It's stupid if you have 2 tops already

1) No top 100 would give a lot of more fun for players that like competitive.
2) But would only show in the webpage and only the top 5 best teams would be in the lobby.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Still disagree... You can't play ALWAYS with the same people
Except if they're absolute nolivers ofcourse :D

Bro you don't understand me
Edit your thread, and explain in more detail so everyone can understand. If you really want people to understand your thread, you have to make it big and structured. You can also use images.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Oh lol, you're saying top 100 is better? If top 100 was better, everyone would be in it without even tryharding. For example, people who wanna be in TOP 5 and only 5 need to tryhard a lot, the top wouldn't be fun anymore.

Also, playing with the same one isn't a good game mode since they can go to another country for example without their laptop.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
If that happened the only map people would play are those Mansion and Rome games

damt983

Nov 14, 2016
Madrid, Spain
Oh lol, you're saying top 100 is better? If top 100 was better, everyone would be in it without even tryharding. For example, people who wanna be in TOP 5 and only 5 need to tryhard a lot, the top wouldn't be fun anymore.

Also, playing with the same one isn't a good game mode since they can go to another country for example without their laptop.

You still don't understand me you don't have to have the same team all the time you can have like 7 teams if you want.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom