• NO!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Its kind of half and half

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

nEuro

Feb 5, 2016
reports.frozenbit.net
I like the idea! I think it should display both the top X players as well as your own rank.

Btw claiming this would create a lot of lag without knowing how Cubecraft stores player data is nonsense. For example most SQL databases are really good at sorting data (especially if there is an index that can be used). It's not like the server would load thousands of users and sort them every time the command gets executed....

I think suggestions should only be rated by how much you like the content. If it is technically possible (or too laggy) should be up to the devs.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
They could a leaderbaord on the new website :D
Maybe something like a top 100
It would kind of makes it more tedious but okay
I like the idea! I think it should display both the top X players as well as your own rank.

Btw claiming this would create a lot of lag without knowing how Cubecraft stores player data is nonsense. For example most SQL databases are really good at sorting data (especially if there is an index that can be used). It's not like the server would load thousands of users and sort them every time the command gets executed....

I think suggestions should only be rated by how much you like the content. If it is technically possible (or too laggy) should be up to the devs.
Pretty sure the devs can come up with something to make it less laggy
It would be nice, but they can save the work they would have to do, as it's pretty useless.
Its only true purpose is to make it more fun to compete with IN game friends that might lie to you of what stage they are in
This would be cool!
Thank You

----
So for the people who selected Half and Half
What would you do if that option did not exist Would you select
Yes or No or not vote at all
(Imagine if this idea does not cause any lag at all and was perfect just the thought of this in game)

D

Deleted member 48685

I don't think it should be added, because it kinda takes away the hype of being in the leaderboard...

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't think it should be added, because it kinda takes away the hype of being in the leaderboard...
I know what you mean but if you type /top (Game) then you can see who is close to beating who
Also a neat thing they can do is Make the top 5-10 players names bold and colorful
I think it is good as it is now.
For now yes but i so want to compete with my in game friends

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom