Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
What are your top 5 most annoying items/outputs in Lucky Islands? If you wish, give a reason next to each one. You don’t have to put them in order.

Ocelot:
They are so small that missing hits on it is common, and so fast that you can’t even outrun them with speed 2! And for the worst part, a lot of times they clean you after you killed their owner, since they do quite a bit of damage.

Witch on Bat: I can’t stand it! They just fly around you and don’t forget about you quickly because of their very good eyesight. They splash you with a minute-long slowness effect, usually followed by up to 30 secs of poison and up to 3 hearts of instant damage that pierce through armor, which is not fun at all. Now imagine a lucky block that spawns 3 of them at once. You can find that right in overpowered mode.

Low-Durability Knockback Sword: I can’t even count how many times I’ve died to someone with one of those swords. I have to play smart when someone has it, and I don’t feel like doing that xD. It’s usually just 1 or 2 from hits from that sword, and you are toast, unless you have quick reaction time and a shield wand, ender pearl, grapple hook bow, etc.

45 Second Poison Potion: This potion is just..... insane. Someone splashes it on you, then you kill them and have to wait an annoyingly long amount of time for it to end. Usually I find myself running or hiding when I kill someone that threw a 45 second poison pot on me, hoping to God that no one would come and clean me. I’ve never seen anyone have a bucket of milk in Lucky Islands, likely since it isn’t guaranteed that you get enough iron and a cow.

Frozen Shot Bow: Doesn’t it just piss you off when you are chasing someone and then they shoot you with a frozen shot bow? Yeah, me too. It’s also annoying when someone freezes you and then throws TNT at you with the TNT wand, which can result in an easy kill if you have little to no armor. It’s just annoying in general.

I hope you like my thread!

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Witches are one of the most annoying and unlucky things out in lucky islands, but my top 1 must be explosive bow in overpowered mode THIS THING SHREDS and when i say it i mean it, its so powerful it can even destroy obsidian
and it has such a big radius someone having 10 arrows and an explosive is enough to destroy an entire side island and drop u in the void

Reactions: Vindicatør

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Witches are one of the most annoying and unlucky things out in lucky islands, but my top 1 must be explosive bow in overpowered mode THIS THING SHREDS and when i say it i mean it, its so powerful it can even destroy obsidian
and it has such a big radius someone having 10 arrows and an explosive is enough to destroy an entire side island and drop u in the void
Bruh I once launched someone like 20 blocks into the air with that bow in op mode, it’s broken. And it’s honestly quite insane that it can destroy obbi.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
In no particular order...

Zombie Cage: It's not so bad if you already have a weapon on you, plus you get their armour once you kill them. But if you get one of these right at the beginning of a game, it's really hard/annoying trying to kill the zombie with your bare fists!

Witch: They follow you around, have really good aim and their potions can do a lot of damage. I always try to run or hide from them.

Blaze: You get so distracted with trying to fight them or avoid their fireballs that other players can sneak up on you.

Lava: I only find this one annoying if I don't have a bucket or spare blocks to stop the flow.

Suddenly You Feel Ill: Makes walking around difficult so I end up wasting time on standing still and waiting for it to pass.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
What are your top 5 most annoying items/outputs in Lucky Islands? If you wish, give a reason next to each one. You don’t have to put them in order.

Ocelot:
They are so small that missing hits on it is common, and so fast that you can’t even outrun them with speed 2! And for the worst part, a lot of times they clean you after you killed their owner, since they do quite a bit of damage.

Witch on Bat: I can’t stand it! They just fly around you and don’t forget about you quickly because of their very good eyesight. They splash you with a minute-long slowness effect, usually followed by up to 30 secs of poison and up to 3 hearts of instant damage that pierce through armor, which is not fun at all. Now imagine a lucky block that spawns 3 of them at once. You can find that right in overpowered mode.

Low-Durability Knockback Sword: I can’t even count how many times I’ve died to someone with one of those swords. I have to play smart when someone has it, and I don’t feel like doing that xD. It’s usually just 1 or 2 from hits from that sword, and you are toast, unless you have quick reaction time and a shield wand, ender pearl, grapple hook bow, etc.

45 Second Poison Potion: This potion is just..... insane. Someone splashes it on you, then you kill them and have to wait an annoyingly long amount of time for it to end. Usually I find myself running or hiding when I kill someone that threw a 45 second poison pot on me, hoping to God that no one would come and clean me. I’ve never seen anyone have a bucket of milk in Lucky Islands, likely since it isn’t guaranteed that you get enough iron and a cow.

Frozen Shot Bow: Doesn’t it just piss you off when you are chasing someone and then they shoot you with a frozen shot bow? Yeah, me too. It’s also annoying when someone freezes you and then throws TNT at you with the TNT wand, which can result in an easy kill if you have little to no armor. It’s just annoying in general.

I hope you like my thread!
Ocelot, disagreed.
Witch on bat, agreed.
Knockback sword, DISAGREED FOR SURE.
45 posion: agreed
frozen shot bow: Meh if you have strats you can use it

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
To be honest, I think most of the mobs you get from Lucky Blocks are annoying (in a good way), especially Shulkers and the flying Witch :D But my top 5 items/outputs would have to be:

1. Explosive Bow in OP mode (agree with Craftinggamer999). The arrows and the range it can have just annihilates players.

2. Ocelots. Probably for their insane speed and the fact that they still attack you for a bit even when their owner is dead.

3. Shulkers. They tend not to kill me that often but they certainly annoy me. I find that they waste so much time as you can easily be stuck in a levitating loop where one shulker just keeps hitting you as you levitate. Especially if you are chasing someone and a shulker hits you letting your opponent get away. But they can be useful if you want to get to an island without placing blocks!

4. Cactus Trap. I swear every Lucky Block I open is this xD. Annoys me as it just wastes time, can kill pets, and can delete blocks which is annoying, especially if there is a diamond/iron block next to it that instead gets replaced. (But a lot of block outputs do that so it is not that unique). Probably an irrational hatred of this output lol

5. Extreme Speed Potion. While this can be very useful when you want to bridge between islands quickly or want to catch up with someone by just holding shift (crouch) and running around. I think that it is really annoying (but also funny) when someone throws it in the middle of a battle and there is not enough time to hold crouch and stop yourself from falling into the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom