Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does this happen often to you guys as well?

• Total voters

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I figured it was by lag, but still I believe my wifi is decent, as I have stated people with better wifi then me have had the problem, might a server update be required or whatnot?
This issue can also be caused by your cpu/gpu being overloaded and not being able to process the packets to send them to the server, only happens in giant lag spikes (use F3 + S as a reference)

Edit: overloaded is the wrong word, its waiting for files to be moved into RAM from your hard drive.

Last edited:

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
my router change ip like every 1h and this always happen, wifi on my laptop auto disconnect and connect again in like 3-7sec, i always notice when this happen, either when i see every1 around me froze up or when i no longer hear music from discord xD, so how i prevent getting kicked for too many packets is by standing still in my place, so when my wifi connects again, i wont be sending too many packets at the same time which prevent me from getting kicked most of the time. I dont think u can do much about this, unless CC removes/edit it (they probably wont) or if they can add the /rejoin thingy which would be helpfull af in this situation, cuz yeah ofc its pretty much annoying to get kicked in some big long eggwars rounds, specially when you are teaming with friend and u end up getting kicked out, leaving him alone in the round against other teams.

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
my router change ip like every 1h and this always happen, wifi on my laptop auto disconnect and connect again in like 3-7sec, i always notice when this happen, either when i see every1 around me froze up or when i no longer hear music from discord xD, so how i prevent getting kicked for too many packets is by standing still in my place, so when my wifi connects again, i wont be sending too many packets at the same time which prevent me from getting kicked most of the time. I dont think u can do much about this, unless CC removes/edit it (they probably wont) or if they can add the /rejoin thingy which would be helpfull af in this situation, cuz yeah ofc its pretty much annoying to get kicked in some big long eggwars rounds, specially when you are teaming with friend and u end up getting kicked out, leaving him alone in the round against other teams.
Yeah, standing still has helped but It really does suck when your in the middle of a fight and you stand still and it comes to normal, and you die by being ghosted.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
In my opinion I agree with AnimalTamer1, but it mostly comes down to your computer amount of ram/internet. It mostly happens when you load too many textures while experiencing some lag at the same moment, so it could either be from internet or just the commuter itself...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom