Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does this happen often to you guys as well?

• Total voters

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
I play a lot of eggwars, but recently a couple of my friends have had their games frozen and then then minecraft exiting out with the dirt background and a message saying "too many packets" is that the servers fault or ones internet connection? Because I know my friend has really good internet and this has happened to him many times. It's pretty frustrating after playing a LOOOOOOONG game of eggwars and "crashing" when your about to win or so.

As well as, I remember before this error or problem has never occurred ever, nor does this happen in any other servers, so I'm assuming this is a server based problem. This all started recently as well, as stated never had this happened to me before.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
It happens to me the same but in all modalities takes to load the map but is not the connection because I always go less than 100 ping.

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
It happens to me the same but in all modalities takes to load the map but is not the connection because I always go less than 100 ping.
So it is a server Issue?? What do you mean by loading the map, shouldn't everything be loaded at the beginning? I do know as well, it's not my PC 100% sure (built that thing with pretty decent parts), anyways my ping is less then 100 as well, 40 at most.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
So it is a server Issue?? What do you mean by loading the map, shouldn't everything be loaded at the beginning? I do know as well, it's not my PC 100% sure (built that thing with pretty decent parts), anyways my ping is less then 100 as well, 40 at most.
like I think it is the server to a friend happens too.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen this quite frequently and this is typically due to the connection a player has with the server. My best guess is that their proxy to the server could be causing them to lag, which means that their game/internet will send to many packets at once to the server and therefore time them out.

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
I have seen this quite frequently and this is typically due to the connection a player has with the server. My best guess is that their proxy to the server could be causing them to lag, which means that their game/internet will send to many packets at once to the server and therefore time them out.
is there any way to fix this, like is there anything that could be implemented to the server, some sort of program that could boost the "stable-ness" of the server,?Because I'm assuming this is a server issue since I haven't had this issue with other servers. I've talked to some more players and it's been happening frequently lately.

(I'm not too educated in coding and whatnot) but could the problem also rely on the player overload on the server? Especially that there are a lot of problems located all over the world, and i'm assuming that could cause quite a disturbance in the server creating massive lag, because I have had a couple lag spikes when getting close to specific players at times.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
is there any way to fix this, like is there anything that could be implemented to the server, some sort of program that could boost the "stable-ness" of the server,?Because I'm assuming this is a server issue since I haven't had this issue with other servers. I've talked to some more players and it's been happening frequently lately.

(I'm not too educated in coding and whatnot) but could the problem also rely on the player overload on the server? Especially that there are a lot of problems located all over the world, and i'm assuming that could cause quite a disturbance in the server creating massive lag, because I have had a couple lag spikes when getting close to specific players at times.
Unless they changed the proxy, there is not much that they can do, that I am aware of. Another problem could be how much ram is being allocated to Minecraft causing the lag. They may need to allocate more ram from their computer to Minecraft. Not sure if this will actually do anything, but worth a try. If that doesn't work then I really don't know what else to do, sorry.

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
Unless they changed the proxy, there is not much that they can do, that I am aware of. Another problem could be how much ram is being allocated to Minecraft causing the lag. They may need to allocate more ram from their computer to Minecraft. Not sure if this will actually do anything, but worth a try. If that doesn't work then I really don't know what else to do, sorry.
I know ram isn't the issue, I already checked that. So this is going to be an unresolved issue for many players? Lately in cube-craft people have been agreeing that this has been an issue lately. I ain't pointing fingers either, its just frustrating at the moment.

Reactions: BlueBlacky

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
This can be caused by a lot of things.. A packet is like a little message you send to the server with some info, "I hit {name}" for example, when you send too many packets you get kicked.

(similair to disconnected.spam)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
II doubt Having more ram in the game would prevent sending packets. You have the right idea in your first post where lag causes it but it does not seem you know why. When the game lags it stops sending packets, the packets pile up and when a lag spike stops all the packets being stock piled up are sent all at the same time.
So why does the server kick you for sending too many packets? Well I am going to guess it's some of the following.
A.) Ddos, sending too many packets to the server ddos it, when I say too many I mean more than the server is able to handle. Which shuts it down. By kicking players sending too many packets it prevents ddos attacks.
B.) Cheaters, lots of cheats send a lot of packets in order to work. Kicking people who send a lot of packets kind of accomplishes kicking cheaters.
C.) Server, the server just can't handle the more packets so it kicks the player out.
Sorry if any of this is wrong.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I play a lot of eggwars, but recently a couple of my friends have had their games frozen and then then minecraft exiting out with the dirt background and a message saying "too many packets" is that the servers fault or ones internet connection? Because I know my friend has really good internet and this has happened to him many times. It's pretty frustrating after playing a LOOOOOOONG game of eggwars and "crashing" when your about to win or so.

As well as, I remember before this error or problem has never occurred ever, nor does this happen in any other servers, so I'm assuming this is a server based problem. This all started recently as well, as stated never had this happened to me before.
This happens to everyone and I mostly see it if someone has a hacked client and turn on too many things, but it might be as well as the internet sending too many things? Google can help as well! Not trying to sound like people who are passive agressive, but google it if this didn’t help! :D

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

This is indeed a problem, I don't think it's a server problem as it happened to me in other servers, it's probably because of the connection.

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
II doubt Having more ram in the game would prevent sending packets. You have the right idea in your first post where lag causes it but it does not seem you know why. When the game lags it stops sending packets, the packets pile up and when a lag spike stops all the packets being stock piled up are sent all at the same time.
So why does the server kick you for sending too many packets? Well I am going to guess it's some of the following.
A.) Ddos, sending too many packets to the server ddos it, when I say too many I mean more than the server is able to handle. Which shuts it down. By kicking players sending too many packets it prevents ddos attacks.
B.) Cheaters, lots of cheats send a lot of packets in order to work. Kicking people who send a lot of packets kind of accomplishes kicking cheaters.
C.) Server, the server just can't handle the more packets so it kicks the player out.
Sorry if any of this is wrong.
Yeah, I've never used a cheat client before nor do I have any DDOS on stand by xD. I figured it was by lag, but still I believe my wifi is decent, as I have stated people with better wifi then me have had the problem, might a server update be required or whatnot?

Olegian

Jan 11, 2017
THE INTERWEB
This happens to everyone and I mostly see it if someone has a hacked client and turn on too many things, but it might be as well as the internet sending too many things? Google can help as well! Not trying to sound like people who are passive agressive, but google it if this didn’t help! :D
*sigh* I wouldn't post a thread if I couldn't find much results. I posted this thread for more awareness of a reacquiring problem with other players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom