Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Introduction
Hello everyone! I have been playing a lot of EggWars in the past week(s) but lately there is something that annoys me when playing EggWars. I often vote Overpowered Items and Half Health - oh no tryhard alert - because the games go a lot faster that way. However, when I'm in the EggWars Shop (the villager) and I want to quickly buy something, I frequently buy the wrong item. For example, the stone pickaxe of 32 iron. That's quite a lot of iron and it slows you down when you're going to rush someone because you need to gather more iron. The same applies to buying steak, I often accidentally click on the carrot. That's why I'm making this thread. I think it would be very useful to be able to toggle items.

How would this work?
As some of you know, you're able to switch back to the old way of buying items in the shop. You can do that by clicking on the redstone comparator.
shop1.png
Once you click on the comparator, you will go to another menu. In this menu, you can change the way you buy items by clicking on the green glasspanes. Since this is the settings menu, I think this place would be perfect to go to the menu where you can toggle items. In the spoiler below, you can see how I think it should be.
shop4.jpg
By clicking at one of the - white - glasspanes, you will go to another menu. Let's say you click on the cake:

don't mind my very bad drawings btw :')
shop3.png
You will be in this menu now. Here, you will be able to toggle items. Once you click on an item, the item will be disabled. That means you will no longer actually purchase it if you click on it. If you do accidentally click on the item you disabled, a message in the chat will appear:

You have disabled this item! Enable it to purchase it again.

For whom should this feature be?
Everyone. It shouldn't matter whether you have no rank or Obsidian or any rank between those. Everyone should be able to toggle items, otherwise it would be some sort of pay to win.

Why should this be implemented?

It's a small suggestion, but it will probably be pretty useful for some players. People will no longer accidentally buy glass, carrots or wrong pickaxes. That's atleast what always happens to me. :)

Let me know what you think about this suggestion. I'm quite curious! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheZigbot9000

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
Yhe I like your idea but I think it is to OP for basic items and normal Items. I think it is good voor overpowerd items.

Reactions: Lime

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I will say that I buy wrong things all the time and yes it's very annoying and this feature can and will help out a lot of players as clumsy as me. I hadn't thought about this and it's a good suggestion, plus you'll get to customize what you want and thus no one gets hurt, plus I NEVER buy carrots, so those can be auto-disabled for me. Thank you!

Reactions: Lime

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like this idea but I think you shouldn’t get all your iron back (but like 60/70%) otherwise it’s to overpowered.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I like this idea but I think you shouldn’t get all your iron back (but like 60/70%) otherwise it’s to overpowered.
Hmm. Why would it be overpowered? Everyone would be able to disable items.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom