Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
The ability to hover over item select (I don't know what to call them) on the hotbar and the menu will pop-up on the screen was introduced with the ui update. It is a feature that opens up the menu automatically without having to tap or long press on the screen and it's been quiet useful. But lately, it is becoming a pain having it on all the time because you cannot hold menu items without the menu popping up and I think that should be a preference we have to choose. Being able to let the menu open itself by just hovering on its item should be a togglable feature to avoid always having the menu opening whenever you change lobbies. This is just what I think.

• Disagree
Reactions: Roxrock and fazeoul

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, this feature would be very nit picky and isn’t worth developer time or space in the settings menu, especially if it is only relevant to players who use touchscreen input device.

Reactions: JustNathie

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
In my opinion, this feature would be very nit picky and isn’t worth developer time or space in the settings menu, especially if it is only relevant to players who use touchscreen input device.
it doesn't have to be put into the settings menu. since a lot of people have been suggesting some pretty good features that should to togglable, a command should he added (/toggles) that would open up a different setting menu that has a bunch of features you'd want to have enabled or not :) and it will kind of be like the challenge queue option that let's mobile players choose if they want to queue more difficult games. although it exists on other platforms, it only works for the relevant devices.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom