Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
CubeCraft's main competitor is the Hive. Naturally, Hive and CubeCraft are both great servers, which is why they both sometimes get ideas based off of what eachother do. By this I don't mean copying each other, but improving based off of each other's servers.

One major thing that Hive has that CubeCraft doesn't is the option to gift another player practically ANY loot item. This would be a great feature for CubeCraft to add that also wouldn't be copying Hive because it's a fairly basic and widespread thing. This feature could have two options; option 2 would be more complicated and harder for CubeCraft to implement.

Option 1:

The first option is to just make most if not all marketplace items gift-able. Currently, the only things things that are gift-able are ranks and bundles, but I think this should be expanded to also include things like content packs, shop skins, and other marketplace single-loot items. This wouldn't be extremely hard for CubeCraft to do but it could take a bit of time for all of these new marketplace gifts to be verified by Microsoft.

Option 2:

The second option is to make EVERYTHING gift-able. Meaning every single loot item that players get from ranks, bundles, and anything else will be individually gift-able. At the bottom of every loot category page in the "loot" menu, there would be a blue and white present icon. Upon clicking it, you will be able to select any loot items from that category. You would then select a friend to gift the items to. The friend that received the items will have them appear in their gifts menu, just like any other gift, but instead of saying a rank / bundle, it would list the loot items that they were gifted.

Disadvantages:
- Pretty hard for CubeCraft to do
- Players will no longer be able to tell what CubeCraft ranks, bundles, or packs someone has just by looking at their loot. Because even if someone has an "[Eggwars Master]" prefix, that does not necessarily mean that they have Eggwars rank, they may only have that one prefix from it

Advantages:
- Much more gifting going on; players may be happier just gifting a few loot items from a bundle to their friend instead of an entire bundle
- When players without VIP levels or loot are gifted with special cosmetics, they may want to buy some of their own bundles and ranks, meaning that this could actually improve CubeCraft's income

While all this would be a bit of a task for CubeCraft to implement, no matter which option, it would greatly improve CubeCraft's gifting system. This is one of my larger posts, and there might be parts that you don't agree with. Say so in the comments, for I am very open to ideas. Remember to react with :agree: if you agree.

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft's main competitor is the Hive. Naturally, Hive and CubeCraft are both great servers, which is why they both sometimes get ideas based off of what eachother do. By this I don't mean copying each other, but improving based off of each other's servers.

One major thing that Hive has that CubeCraft doesn't is the option to gift another player practically ANY loot item. This would be a great feature for CubeCraft to add that also wouldn't be copying Hive because it's a fairly basic and widespread thing. This feature could have two options; option 2 would be more complicated and harder for CubeCraft to implement.

Option 1:

The first option is to just make most if not all marketplace items gift-able. Currently, the only things things that are gift-able are ranks and bundles, but I think this should be expanded to also include things like content packs, shop skins, and other marketplace single-loot items. This wouldn't be extremely hard for CubeCraft to do but it could take a bit of time for all of these new marketplace gifts to be verified by Microsoft.

Option 2:

The second option is to make EVERYTHING gift-able. Meaning every single loot item that players get from ranks, bundles, and anything else will be individually gift-able. At the bottom of every loot category page in the "loot" menu, there would be a blue and white present icon. Upon clicking it, you will be able to select any loot items from that category. You would then select a friend to gift the items to. The friend that received the items will have them appear in their gifts menu, just like any other gift, but instead of saying a rank / bundle, it would list the loot items that they were gifted.

Disadvantages:
- Pretty hard for CubeCraft to do
- Players will no longer be able to tell what CubeCraft ranks, bundles, or packs someone has just by looking at their loot. Because even if someone has an "[Eggwars Master]" prefix, that does not necessarily mean that they have Eggwars rank, they may only have that one prefix from it

Advantages:
- Much more gifting going on; players may be happier just gifting a few loot items from a bundle to their friend instead of an entire bundle
- When players without VIP levels or loot are gifted with special cosmetics, they may want to buy some of their own bundles and ranks, meaning that this could actually improve CubeCraft's income

While all this would be a bit of a task for CubeCraft to implement, no matter which option, it would greatly improve CubeCraft's gifting system. This is one of my larger posts, and there might be parts that you don't agree with. Say so in the comments, for I am very open to ideas. Remember to react with :agree: if you agree.
I am with you in this 🤍👍

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom