Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
NOTE: THIS IS A DIFFERENT VERSION OF TNT WARS I AM SUGGESTING, NOT JUST NORMAL TNT WARS.

rzO6ARP.png

The game I am suggesting is called TNT Wars and is a spin on the classic TNT Wars with a few twists. In the game, you can either play SOLO, 2v2, 3v3 and possible 4v4 if big enough. Each team starts off with the usual bedrock bunker at the back of the back, you get items from there. However, the spin on this is that instead of lives, you win on how many kills your team gets. With each kill, you get kill coins, which can be used to buy power-ups. (For anyone who says it's copying the Hypixel paintball mechanic, Mineplex does it all the time so it's ok.) The goal of the game is to be the team with the most kills.

Important: TNT Cannot damage any area near spawn. This is so people don't fall through the floor.

Gameplay:

The player spawns on any particular map. When the player spawns, the bedrock bunker with chests and items is behind them, they should go to the bunker, get items, and break the wall with TNT Cannons like in normal TNT Wars. However, when they get a kill, they get a kill coin (could be a diamond for symbol). This kill coin can be used to grant you power-ups. (power-up GUI open symbol could be a chest idk). That's it. It's essentially just TNT Wars with more power-ups, to spice up the game a little.

Power-Ups & Kill Coins:

Spectre: Makes other players highlighted (glowing effect) for a while: 3 Kill Coins.
Luck: Lights a random TNT Block. It could do anything! Cost: 2 Kill Coins.
Gunner: Gives you a gun that shoots TNT for a while. (Not Rapid Fire). Cost: 5 Kill Coins
Healthy Bonus: Gives your team double hearts for 10 seconds. Cost: 4 Kill Coins.
Lightning: Strikes other island with lightning, lights fires as well. Cost: 7 Kill Coins.

Lucky Seven: Does a random power-up. Cost: 7 Kill Coins (Note, may activate one costing 3 Kill Coins, that's luck for you!

Slowed Down: Gives enemy team slowness for 10 seconds. Cost: 5 Kill Coins.
Rapid Fire: Gives you a rapid fire version of the gun. Cost: 10 Kill Coins.

TNT Rain: TNT Falls on the enemy island constantly for a short period. (TNT Rain does not damage any of the island or cannons, however.) Cost: 20 Kill Coins.

Buying Cannons:

To make the game faster paste, you could buy Cannons with kill coins, maybe in a different GUI section (Item to display this could be a nether star). These cannons would act like normal. This results in more cannons and doubles the fun! And you can play even if you can't build good cannons, just make a bad cannon, get a few kills, and buy a nice lovely cannon from TESCO :p)

Average Cannon: Your average TNT Cannon. Cost: 2 Kill Coins.
Sniper Cannon: A long-range cannon. Cost: 3 Kill Coins.
Multiple Cannon: A cannon that shoots multiple TNT. Cost: 4 Kill Coins.
Explosive Cannon: Shoots a large amount of TNT into one given area. Cost: 5 Kill Coins.
Auto-Cannon: Automatically shoots TNT. Cost: 5 Kill Coins.
Shotgun Cannon: Shoots an array of TNT in different areas. Cost: 6 Kill Coins.
Spam Cannon: Constantly shoots TNT. Cost: 15 Kill Coins.

Gamemodes!

Original Game Mode: Normal TNT Wars without any power-ups and uses lives.
Crazy Mode: The TNT Wars mode I am currently suggesting.

I think it would be cool if there was an option to play the original, for those who do not like the new TNT Wars idea.

Rules:

1. Do not troll any other team member.
2. No breaking other people's cannons.
3. No hacking etc (Server Rules Apply).

4. TNT Rain does not damage any blocks, that would be a way to OP rule for an already OP Item.

5. No building above the wall (Easily fixed with a build height adjustment).
6. No breaking chests (Counts as trolling).
7. No purposely breaking your own island (Accidently is fine).
8. No killing other team members on purpose (Counts as the first rule).

Layout:

Each map is totally different, but typically consists of a large rectangle area made from grass to build cannons on, and at the back, there is always a bedrock bunker with items in. Items include the following:
-Ladders
-Lever
-TNT
-Comparators
-Repeaters
-Redstone
-Piston
-Sticky Piston
-Slab
-Water
-TNT
-Blocks
-Armour(?)
-Slime Blocks
-Enderchest for each player(?)
-Pickaxe
-Fence
-Pressure Plates
-Dispensers
-Droppers
-Axe
-Block Change Detector Things (Forgot their name)(?)
Tell me if I missed anything!

Sources:

The game idea is originally from TNT Wars, and the kill coin idea is from Hypixel's Paintball Kill Coin System. I know, it's kind of copying, but Mineplex gets away with it all the time so it's ok. Besides, great minds think alike.

Different Walls and Environments (Based on voting):
Basically, You know how in skywars they have a thing where you vote for items and what time it is? Well, they could do that for this too! Here are some ideas:

-Normal Items or OP Items:

Op items could be normal items, but maybe cost fewer kill coins?

-Wall Types:
Maybe you could vote for wall types such as:
-Normal Brick
-Endstone (Harder to break)
-Sand (Easier to break)
-No wall (Harder Gameplay)
Holy Wall? (Wall with holes in it)

Other Information:

-I don't know if we really need kits or not.
-Probably requires 1.9 with all the things going on, but maybe not.
-Idea from a number of sources and suggestions (see sources).
-Kill Coin prices are free to be changed by developers if they want to do so.

THANKS FOR READING, REMEMBER TO COMMENT!

Last edited:
Reactions: MimicPanda
F

Facelurite

Before somebody says no because of trolling , trolling isnt an excuse to not make a game . After all trolls get reported.

Anyway I support this thread . Classic TNT wars. I propose that we buuld the cannobs ourselves however.

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Great idea, I have always loved TNT Wars but have never found a non-laggy server that had it. I think this would be a cool addition and that many people would enjoy it!

GuildOfficer

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2016
ㅤㅤㅤ
NOTE: THIS IS A DIFFERENT VERSION OF TNT WARS I AM SUGGESTING, NOT JUST NORMAL TNT WARS.

rzO6ARP.png

The game I am suggesting is called TNT Wars and is a spin on the classic TNT Wars with a few twists. In the game, you can either play SOLO, 2v2, 3v3 and possible 4v4 if big enough. Each team starts off with the usual bedrock bunker at the back of the back, you get items from there. However, the spin on this is that instead of lives, you win on how many kills your team gets. With each kill, you get kill coins, which can be used to buy power-ups. (For anyone who says it's copying the Hypixel paintball mechanic, Mineplex does it all the time so it's ok.) The goal of the game is to be the team with the most kills.

Important: TNT Cannot damage any area near spawn. This is so people don't fall through the floor.

Gameplay:

The player spawns on any particular map. When the player spawns, the bedrock bunker with chests and items is behind them, they should go to the bunker, get items, and break the wall with TNT Cannons like in normal TNT Wars. However, when they get a kill, they get a kill coin (could be a diamond for symbol). This kill coin can be used to grant you power-ups. (power-up GUI open symbol could be a chest idk). That's it. It's essentially just TNT Wars with more power-ups, to spice up the game a little.

Power-Ups & Kill Coins:

Spectre: Makes other players highlighted (glowing effect) for a while: 3 Kill Coins.
Luck: Lights a random TNT Block. It could do anything! Cost: 2 Kill Coins.
Gunner: Gives you a gun that shoots TNT for a while. (Not Rapid Fire). Cost: 5 Kill Coins
Healthy Bonus: Gives your team double hearts for 10 seconds. Cost: 4 Kill Coins.
Lightning: Strikes other island with lightning, lights fires as well. Cost: 7 Kill Coins.

Lucky Seven: Does a random power-up. Cost: 7 Kill Coins (Note, may activate one costing 3 Kill Coins, that's luck for you!

Slowed Down: Gives enemy team slowness for 10 seconds. Cost: 5 Kill Coins.
Rapid Fire: Gives you a rapid fire version of the gun. Cost: 10 Kill Coins.

TNT Rain: TNT Falls on the enemy island constantly for a short period. (TNT Rain does not damage any of the island or cannons, however.) Cost: 20 Kill Coins.

Buying Cannons:

To make the game faster paste, you could buy Cannons with kill coins, maybe in a different GUI section (Item to display this could be a nether star). These cannons would act like normal. This results in more cannons and doubles the fun! And you can play even if you can't build good cannons, just make a bad cannon, get a few kills, and buy a nice lovely cannon from TESCO :p)

Average Cannon: Your average TNT Cannon. Cost: 2 Kill Coins.
Sniper Cannon: A long-range cannon. Cost: 3 Kill Coins.
Multiple Cannon: A cannon that shoots multiple TNT. Cost: 4 Kill Coins.
Explosive Cannon: Shoots a large amount of TNT into one given area. Cost: 5 Kill Coins.
Auto-Cannon: Automatically shoots TNT. Cost: 5 Kill Coins.
Shotgun Cannon: Shoots an array of TNT in different areas. Cost: 6 Kill Coins.
Spam Cannon: Constantly shoots TNT. Cost: 15 Kill Coins.

Gamemodes!

Original Game Mode: Normal TNT Wars without any power-ups and uses lives.
Crazy Mode: The TNT Wars mode I am currently suggesting.

I think it would be cool if there was an option to play the original, for those who do not like the new TNT Wars idea.

Rules:

1. Do not troll any other team member.
2. No breaking other people's cannons.
3. No hacking etc (Server Rules Apply).

4. TNT Rain does not damage any blocks, that would be a way to OP rule for an already OP Item.

5. No building above the wall (Easily fixed with a build height adjustment).
6. No breaking chests (Counts as trolling).
7. No purposely breaking your own island (Accidently is fine).
8. No killing other team members on purpose (Counts as the first rule).

Layout:

Each map is totally different, but typically consists of a large rectangle area made from grass to build cannons on, and at the back, there is always a bedrock bunker with items in. Items include the following:
-Ladders
-Lever
-TNT
-Comparators
-Repeaters
-Redstone
-Piston
-Sticky Piston
-Slab
-Water
-TNT
-Blocks
-Armour(?)
-Slime Blocks
-Enderchest for each player(?)
-Pickaxe
-Fence
-Pressure Plates
-Dispensers
-Droppers
-Axe
-Block Change Detector Things (Forgot their name)(?)
Tell me if I missed anything!

Sources:

The game idea is originally from TNT Wars, and the kill coin idea is from Hypixel's Paintball Kill Coin System. I know, it's kind of copying, but Mineplex gets away with it all the time so it's ok. Besides, great minds think alike.

Different Walls and Environments (Based on voting):
Basically, You know how in skywars they have a thing where you vote for items and what time it is? Well, they could do that for this too! Here are some ideas:

-Normal Items or OP Items:

Op items could be normal items, but maybe cost fewer kill coins?

-Wall Types:
Maybe you could vote for wall types such as:
-Normal Brick
-Endstone (Harder to break)
-Sand (Easier to break)
-No wall (Harder Gameplay)
Holy Wall? (Wall with holes in it)

Other Information:

-I don't know if we really need kits or not.
-Probably requires 1.9 with all the things going on, but maybe not.
-Idea from a number of sources and suggestions (see sources).
-Kill Coin prices are free to be changed by developers if they want to do so.

THANKS FOR READING, REMEMBER TO COMMENT!
http://imgur.com/a/yc95L

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom