Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does this map need a remake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
Dear community,

I've come to the conclusion that the tnt map should need a remake.

So I was thinking maybe there could be a trap in the islands so people pull a lever or when they activate something the island just explodes. (Would be hilarious) but this will take away the tnt jumping if implented.

Maybe the middle could be a big TNT? (not made of tnt obv)
The Target sign doesn't really fit the concept and also the map is too empty in my opinion.

If anyone has more suggestions feel free to say them under this threat :)

Thanks for reading <3

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like it a lot like it is now, because it’s completely original and I haven’t seen anything like this before, it’s just unique.
Islands already can be blown up easily, so I don’t think it’s needed to add a level while one wooden pressure plate is completely enough to blow it.
One big tnt as a center?Sounds pretty interesting to me.Do you mean one big cube like in the map music where the center is one big cube-noteblock?

Reactions: its_Marto03

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
I like it a lot like it is now, because it’s completely original and I haven’t seen anything like this before, it’s just unique.
Islands already can be blown up easily, so I don’t think it’s needed to add a level while one wooden pressure plate is completely enough to blow it.
One big tnt as a center?Sounds pretty interesting to me.Do you mean one big cube like in the map music where the center is one big cube-noteblock?
Yeah, I mean like a big cube like the map music :)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that it will be fine to make a remade on the map (like in bamboo) with a lot of middle islands to make it the map rusher like all the skywars maps.

I am totally with you!

Reactions: YouAlwaysTim

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Something like this has been already suggested: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/remove-map-tnt-solo-skywars.227899/ (There is probably more I am missing...)
But like all the others, I'll say it again, it's the only one of it's kind and functions fine for what it's worth if it were to be changed then it would just be another typical and average map. That's not really good. So I do not support any changes to the map whatsoever.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom