Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Necroposting is a rule we've all broken. Even if you're active a lot, it happens. I suggest that threads that have been inactive for 2 weeks or more give a warning about their inactivity when a user clicks on the thread.

Example: "Warning: Thread has been inactive for more that two weeks"

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Or what about the thread gets locked 2 weeks after the last post? I support this idea! :)
Indeed ^^ That has been suggested a few times before already and I agree. Though, introduction and news threads don't have to be locked if someone necro-posted as a Staff Member has said that they don't have to be locked if someone necro-posted.

Mar 18, 2017
Indeed ^^ That has been suggested a few times before already and I agree. Though, introduction and news threads don't have to be locked if someone necro-posted as a Staff Member has said that they don't have to be locked if someone necro-posted.
Or autolock?

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Maybe not autolock if that suggestion has already been declined serveral times (or just locking the post). I think a change to this suggestion could be that if no one posts on the thread for over 2 weeks, it gets automatically moved to a "public archive" where players can still see the thread and read replies. The thread would still exist, it doesn't have to be locked, and users will be aware the thread is old. ☁​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom