Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that the 10,000 wins challenge requirement is too high?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I enjoy these challenges, because a lot of the heavier skywars players have 1000+ wins already, where do they go from here? They most certainly do have the spare time to get to 10,000 wins, even if it is a bit ridiculous, why remove it? There's no point in removing it, best just keep it anyway, it's not affecting your gameplay, so don't complain.

Reactions: Colourlight

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
One of my friends did a challenge today. It was possible. Like 1 win in Quakecraft, Sg, Tnt-run, 3 kills in Scb and something else

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
I really like this challenge. Why? Because the player who gets it first will be a legend. Would be nice to get an *All Server* alert for when the first player gets it. And a better price...

Example : @Aimee2323 just reached 10000 Wins in SkyWars and was awarded 500000 points! Gongratulations!

Reactions: Aimee2323

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
I agree, but going 9,000 wins without any achievement is basically the same as having done them all already. Plus it took a die-hard player 5 months to get not even 3000 wins in skywars. If somebody wants this achievement, they'll have to play it literally for years (There are only 8,700 hours in a year)
Hmm, didn't think about that
I still don't think they should remove the achievement though
Perhaps they could add more achievements, so you wouldn't have to go 9000 wins without an achievement?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hmm, didn't think about that
I still don't think they should remove the achievement though
Perhaps they could add more achievements, so you wouldn't have to go 9000 wins without an achievement?
I hope so :P They probably won't add anymore for a few months though since as efcluke said, a cubecraft update isn't a cubecraft update unless it has over 9000 bugs. (Those weren't his exact words but you get it)

Reactions: KoningKiwi

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If possible, could the title of this be changed to "This was unnecessarily difficult" please? It sounds hateful imo and it wasn't supposed to be >.<

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
As it has been stated above before, I believe it is a little too high, but seems as if something as low as 250 would not fit the task, if you will. For others like myself who are not as dedicated to completing the achievements and for those who are, I believe the amount of games to be won should be (below) in order to benefit us all with pleasure.
Win 1 game
Win 10 games
Win 100 games
250 games
500 games
In order to benefit us all with pleasure.
Not too many and not too little. I personally look at the achievements and make fun with them. As I do not as much care for them, this would not bother me. Those who do, I guess you could say it would still be somewhat a challenge to them.
This is only my opinion. Feel free to disagree lol :P

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I don't think it should be removed because if you have an immense amount of free time, why not try to get 10,000 wins? Besides, it's not like you MUST play 9 hours daily to get this achievement. It can be a goal that requires time and patience. It doesn't have to be a goal that has to be completed in 1 day. If it was, where's the fun in that? I do however, think the prize is somewhat absurd. I mean, you complete this goal that took you a year, and you only get 5 cubelets, when completing all the daily goals gets you a total of 8 :b

Reactions: KoningKiwi

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Lets say that you can win every skywars game in exactly 5 minutes. That's 50,000 minutes to do this achievement (that excludes lost games, games where everybody is camping and time taken to find another game)
There are also 11 game modes in total, which is 550,000 minutes / OVER 9000 hours :eek:
This is without mentioning that satanic parkour minigame which @Aimee2323 spent almost 2 hours trying to win once on. :/
lol you'll be done after a year without sleeping if you can win every match (including a few matches that are shorter then 5mins)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.