Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2016
Everywhere I look, there's a hacker. Fly hackers, Range hackers, Aura hackers, and many others litter these servers. This gets in way of many player's enjoyment, including my own. I have never bought a rank, nor do I plan to as long as this absurd service continues.

Even worse, the staff members sit back and do nothing!

Please, guys. Just do something!

Reactions: acidicfighterFTW
D

Deleted member 169486

Staff do not do nothing. In fact, without them these forums would not exist. A wise @Orangeric88 said 'were not robots' and he is exactly right. There are maybe ~50 staff members for ~13000 players. An anti cheat system is being worked on. If you would like, you can apply for helper. Record and report any hackers you see if you want to help another way.

Reactions: smkorpi

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry for the 'hackers' on the server lately. The best way as of right now to deal with the hackers is to record and report. You can report players here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report Here are the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Even worse, the staff members sit back and do nothing!
To answer this question, when ever you report someone to us, we will handle it ASAP. It won't be an instant reply for your reports.

Also, to add on, we are not robots. Most of us here are volunteers to help maintain the server. We aren't online on the forums 24/7.

For the past few days, I feel like the reports have been going steady. Instead of blaming every single thing to us, ask yourself, 'What am I doing to help end this problem?'. ;)

~ Locked.

Reactions: acidicfighterFTW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom