Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Isn't this supposed to be a server for people to have fun and play together?
it's is absolutely infested with hackers and cheaters, in the games lobby there are people swearing all the time and advertising, those people are told to stop and they say ok and start again later, don't get me started on the hackers, there are so many you can't get rid of them.
you need a plugin that can stop them if not identify.

It really bugs me, REALLY BUGS ME.
It's custom coded which is good because it's all original, but because of that hackers can easily bypass it.
Someone will come onto this thread and say "No wait, it's because of " blah blah blah.
This server is broken, period.

I still play on it but there are some really annoying people, we need something efficient and able to stop this madness, how is hypixel stable? how is the hive stable? work it out.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Ok? Why don't you just report the Hackers and Cheaters or Start a thread about who you have seen hacking or cheating with evidence e.g. Screenshots?
Hope this helps,

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
ive seen on other servers, when people use too much caps/swear/spam the chat gives them a warning and it doesn't send the message through, once they get three strikes they get kicked/muted

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
As others have said before ( e.g @caliocean ), staff are not robots. They have lives, dogs to walk, exams etc. This server will never be hacker free due to popularity which some people need to face the fact O.O you will never EVER find a perfect server. It is life, people just decide to swear, advertise, hack etc just deal with it.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
As others have said before ( e.g @caliocean ), staff are not robots. They have lives, dogs to walk, exams etc. This server will never be hacker free due to popularity which some people need to face the fact O.O you will never EVER find a perfect server. It is life, people just decide to swear, advertise, hack etc just deal with it.
Or report it (just saying). If you have that much of a problem with it report them!

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
^^^ Please leave a like because why not.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think anybody actually read this properly.
There are so many why should we report them? when I say they are everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE.
every game a hacker.
there are a heck of a lot more hackers on this server than others guarrantee.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
There are so many why should we report them? when I say they are everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE.
every game a hacker.
Yes but no matter how many plugins or safeguards you add to a server it will NEVER be hacker free cause new hacks and cheats will be made and found. The only way you will stop hackers on this server is by reporting them.

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
Yes but no matter how many plugins or safeguards you add to a server it will NEVER be hacker free cause new hacks and cheats will be made and found. The only way you will stop hackers on this server is by reporting them.
reporting doesnt always work, considering yesterday i reported multiple people and nothing happened, so i had to record them and post the video here.

Reactions: Rimell

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
every game a hacker.
Maybe the other servers might not be as popular as cubecraft or have that many plugins. Please remember that @rubik_cube_man is the only who is coding.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
The mods and admins and the two owner are trying ( i think) to ban and mute all the people they can find. :P #Donthateonthisserver <3

HATE IS FOR THE WEAK.

Reactions: kkbubble
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom