Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
The map system on Eggwars Solo and maybe on Team is broken.

BUT WHY? The main reason is:
There are some people do not like some of the maps, so some of these maps will remain for a long time, A lot of minutes or hours or even days without seeing anyone joining the map
This of course leads to the occurrence of what you see here:
2017-01-07_00.57.17.png

As you can see here, my dears, that the majority of maps is (Forest). I have been seeing this many times.
Some maps also remain a long time where delay the onset of new maps, and we know that all the players do not like one map and and the opinions are always different with players, Knowing that this thing does not happen in Eggwars only so I prefer to make an another system. The system i like is:
Making maps do not last more than 5 minutes if not been started. This accelerates the appearance of the map, which awaits the player. I know that this thing is very difficult for developers to do because "I think" that the plugin is not set by CCG so You need to do one of these things:
1.Change the plugin
2. Developing another plugin working by this system
3. Putting more signs
4. Removing some Unlikely maps from majority of people (To know what's Unlikely maps, you can see the map that stays for too long time with Without effective or movement on this map Or tell us your unlikely map on the comment section)
5. Put your ideas on the comment :)

If you can just get iron rank, Not all people can get iron, every lobby you go in, you see 2 ranked people and 50 player is Stone. Iron will not fix this problem.

Reactions: lil naz x

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Well, as for frosty, that is a Christmas map, so it will eventually get removed. They already removed 2 maps, maybe more I dunno, but the 2 I know they removed is area51 construction. Your idea about a game not filling up in 5 minutes, I quite like it. The amount of signs is ok imo, 14 is enough.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Well, as for frosty, that is a Christmas map, so it will eventually get removed. They already removed 2 maps, maybe more I dunno, but the 2 I know they removed is area51 construction. Your idea about a game not filling up in 5 minutes, I quite like it. The amount of signs is ok imo, 14 is enough.
I quite like this idea too, because i think that some maps last way to long in the waiting game, so they might as well nerf the time that it is taken to fill up a game, if you know what I mean.
But overall it's a great thread.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I once suggested that there be dedicated map signs. To clarify a bit more, each map has its own sign. When that map fills up, the same map will pop up again. That way you don't have to wait to find the map you want to play. Unfortunately that idea did not receive much support :P

D

Deleted member 169486

I have been on countless times and seen over 50% of the board all one map. A better way to have it laid out would be to have a maximum of 2-3 signs per map, or having every sign set to one map.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I once suggested that there be dedicated map signs. To clarify a bit more, each map has its own sign. When that map fills up, the same map will pop up again. That way you don't have to wait to find the map you want to play. Unfortunately that idea did not receive much support :p
Well, it didnt recieve a lot of support, the reason being that this is a ranked privilege, so if it was added, it would make ranked players feel scammed.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Frosty is a Christmas map so it will get removed soon, so I don't see any point fixing this early.

U

Unipotato

I agree. Even though I can use the map selector, I am lazy and usually just use the board, but I always end up on the same map because of this issue.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I once suggested that there be dedicated map signs. To clarify a bit more, each map has its own sign. When that map fills up, the same map will pop up again. That way you don't have to wait to find the map you want to play. Unfortunately that idea did not receive much support :p
Because then the map selector perk is gone.
Even then, not every map is available.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Did you just like skip the first sentence and just read along the second
I didn't skip it, I just didn't quite know what you meant. I am fine with losing the map selector guy if we can just have a big board with every map on it. I would consider dedicated signs a much better perk, even if it was for everyone, not just ranks. I personally did not buy a rank for map selector.

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
For everyone who thought that i was thinking about forest map only i said
Some maps also remain a long time where delay the onset of new maps
So i wasn't talking about forest only forest was just an example to make you understand the problem, some maps stays for 10 minutes or 30 minutes or a lot of time like Teaparty etc.
Well ill tell you why this idea did not receive that support, because it will make iron rank useless, because ranked players can select any map from the guy in front of the signs, if all people can use any map that they want then that guy will be removed and iron rank will be useless, also that will make cubecraft lose much money.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The map system on Eggwars Solo and maybe on Team is broken.

BUT WHY? The main reason is:
There are some people do not like some of the maps, so some of these maps will remain for a long time, A lot of minutes or hours or even days without seeing anyone joining the map
This of course leads to the occurrence of what you see here:
View attachment 127119

As you can see here, my dears, that the majority of maps is (Forest). I have been seeing this many times.
Some maps also remain a long time where delay the onset of new maps, and we know that all the players do not like one map and and the opinions are always different with players, Knowing that this thing does not happen in Eggwars only so I prefer to make an another system. The system i like is:
Making maps do not last more than 5 minutes if not been started. This accelerates the appearance of the map, which awaits the player. I know that this thing is very difficult for developers to do because "I think" that the plugin is not set by CCG so You need to do one of these things:
1.Change the plugin
2. Developing another plugin working by this system
3. Putting more signs
4. Removing some Unlikely maps from majority of people (To know what's Unlikely maps, you can see the map that stays for too long time with Without effective or movement on this map Or tell us your unlikely map on the comment section)
5. Put your ideas on the comment :)

If you can just get iron rank, Not all people can get iron, every lobby you go in, you see 2 ranked people and 50 player is Stone. Iron will not fix this problem.
Can confirm.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Imagine you have 64 diamonds and 64 emeralds

And you sell all the emeralds to a villager. What will happen with the diamonds? Nothing it will stay here. Theres nothing broken its just no1 plays frosty so it just sits there.
That's not how it works. The gamemaker doesn't create 10 maps if there are already like 3 when other maps have 0. Except frosty is an exception.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom