Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
honestly its insane how many wins these people have. i have 15 DAYS played on egg wars alone and im no near close to them. i wonder how many hours/ days they have played

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    900.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 21.png
    21.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 161

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Most of the people who push for leaderboards play with each other, usually on maps such as rome/mansion because the games go by very quickly. It is possible to win within 5 minutes of the game starting, so you figure they can get around 10 wins an hour on the low end. Shinte is around 16000 wins now, so if you figure 10 wins an hour, that would be 1600 hours or 66.66 days of in game time. Sure this is probably not accurate as all the games were not short, but I'm guessing 70+ days of play time for these people is not unreasonable. Of course, Shinte SHOULD have the most play time and the rest of the people on the leaderboards should scale accordingly.

Reactions: Clacks and Anthoken

NLodjo

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Most win farmers are playing Manson/Rome, if you are in a lvl75+ (I know levels are not daging that much scout your skills) party you Will get 15 to 25 per hour, we cant get more wins Because most of the time Manson/Rome are not available if there was, people can farm like over 300 wins per day

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Most of the people who push for leaderboards play with each other, usually on maps such as rome/mansion because the games go by very quickly. It is possible to win within 5 minutes of the game starting, so you figure they can get around 10 wins an hour on the low end. Shinte is around 16000 wins now, so if you figure 10 wins an hour, that would be 1600 hours or 66.66 days of in game time. Sure this is probably not accurate as all the games were not short, but I'm guessing 70+ days of play time for these people is not unreasonable. Of course, Shinte SHOULD have the most play time and the rest of the people on the leaderboards should scale accordingly.

I like the way you're trying to point out "Most of the people play such maps as rome or mansion for a win grinding" so I can see you're not to offend. However, as taking me as an example I have now total of 80 days of playtime on that game. (I used to love long games, so let's say I had 1700 wins when I had 20 days played.) This makes it 60 days of playtime if I would've start to play faster back in the days

Still, I can honestly say half of those wins are played in rome or mansion maps. I use my time a lot on the server and as well most of the games are played in non - rush maps. Such as space, magic, western and else. With my friends the longest time in those maps the longest takes as 5-7 minutes. Mansion or rome games at the best are like 2 to 5 minutes.

Within these maps the time differ isn't big. Depends how quickly you rush the eggs and win the game.

Yes Of course I say rome and mansion may be faster, but the other maps still aren't that much different. It's about 3 minutes longer than those maps you took as an example

As quite said. No lifing has been a big part on this. But what is that to be ashamed about if the game is enjoyable to play :)

Last edited:

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
It's funny how I never intended to get on the boards, but I guess I really loved to play EggWars at the time. Once I actually became to get close to the boards back in June 2016 I was like "why not? Let me just use this vacation I have to do something special!". I was really happy once getting there and felt proud for achieving it, but after quite a while I really began to dislike it, since a lot of people I came across in games would recognize and target me. People that already had some dark opinions about me just because they saw me on the boards. It's a fact people that are on leaderboards have to deal a lot with people that dislike them just for the sake of them being there.

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
It's a fact people that are on leaderboards have to deal a lot with people that dislike them just for the sake of them being there.

And it really is. Is the map we play whatever there is always these people that recognizes us and makes the game even longer as playing smartly. If you take targetting, 3 layers of obsidian, trashtalking as smart play I would be say yes. We as well have intense games, the rome and mansion games even would be take as the longest like 15 to 30 minutes if the game is intense. Such as in other maps. To be honest only map here that could take a while to win is teaparty and underdasea. Otherwise for us the games between rome & mansion / other maps isn't that much different.

The less good players the game has (Your team), that slower it will take. Obviously. When I use to play alone I see the time differ instantly.

Keep in mind though the rome and mansion games as well needs time to wait until those arrives. They aren't always there when we win a game of it. Sometimes we need to wait over 15 minutes in the lobby for that map because we are a party of 10 and we would like to team. What to suggest here, enjoy the game, get friends, be amazing!

EDIT: Strategy as well matters how long the game takes. If you see you're not getting the wins fast enough, I suggest to change it.

Last edited:

Aihegao

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
LITter box
niceme.me
I find win farming the most unenjoyable thing about the game; it's just not fun to me. However, the people mentioned (Miauw and Shinte) can still win consistently even without win farming; playing longer games. Of course, it's more difficult that way and takes longer, so therefore the risk and pressure of losing is greater, so it obviously will be less consistent, as it would with anyone of any skill level, in comparison to playing shorter farm maps. They're on the leaderboard for a reason, and tried to get there. I mean, it's just what they found entertaining and enjoyable. Nolifing doesn't really matter if you enjoy it, and if you're playing this game you don't really have a life anyway.

They mostly only get negative feedback for being on the leaderboards, since people feel the need to target which just shows their lack of life as well. Shinte's like one of the most humble and nice people on the server (other than staff and people who want to be staff because they have to be) but he still receives backlash and gets targeted simply because he's a high level player who has a lot of wins, as do the other top players. People take the game more seriously than he does as well as the people on the leaderboard because they target.

They got to the leaderboards and held their place while enjoying the game, so what's the point in being negative about it? They're obviously the most fitting people to be there, because they had fun doing it, which is more important than the wins. When they play with friends they win more, but they also enjoy it more, so it kind of works hand in hand. If you win farm simply for recognition and stats, then it's not respectable. But, if you enjoy doing it, then it's respectable. If nothing else, at least they're good at the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Shinte

Ayroh

When I play with Maiuw or Shinte, I get scared. The level of skill and passion for the game is undeniably overwhelming. I don’t see the issue with no lifing something that you and others enjoy to become to best of the best. I do feel bad for them because yeah, it comes with the cost of being targetted. However, as another player, I have to try my best to target them because I, in the end, know that not only are they my biggest threat; sometimes they may be, the only real threat. They’re, as already known, tremendously skilled players though.

Did I stay on topic? Then again; did this thread even stay on topic? Oh well..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom