Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Great thread!

I would really like to see Parkour return after all these years.

Theres one problem in my eyes though that isnt fair.
When the player that beats all the levels in one section gets the "special reward", people could play it as soon as it comes out, getting the reward fairly quickly if they are good at parkour
My problem with this is, people in other timezones wont be able to get the reward, because they could be sleeping. See my point?

That just came to my head so i thought id put it out there.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
52676e7ef9478fcfb41bed8c5324ee7c73f3fb35014c82d4b2c71e677ffe0aa6.jpg

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Lol. That's not the reason at all. I was planning to respond to this thread but I was a little busy at that time and I completely forgot. I just remembered now.

I love to hear suggestions from the community. Especially if they are a hell of a read because it shows that you are keen to improve Cubecraft and make it better. I don't really know about the higher ups but the staff team does lack the admins to respond and give feedback. I don't know if they read through every single thread that is in this forum but I do know that they do read through some. I believe @hub3rt has been recruited to help out with that but he's busy with a lot of real-life stuff. We very much all hope that he'll be able to interact more in with the community once he is able to get on his feet with real life situations. Also, I would love for some current senior moderators be promoted to administrators to read through suggestions and give them to the correct people.

Can't really say anything here apart from the fact I love the idea! :)
This will truly encourage players to improve their parkour skills on Cubecraft!

It would be cool to see some sort of "Dropper" game added. However, there is something I don't like about this game:
"players will take it in turns"

I personally think it would just be boring to have to wait ages for a certain player to have their go. The game could be improved by everyone being spawned on a platform, and you not being able to see the other players (could be toggled) and a wall closing in on you meaning you have limited time to make your jump otherwise the wall will force you off the edge.

Some sort of maze parkour would be cool! ^-^

I personally think this game should stay in Arcade since it is a minicamp where multiple skills are required (including trying to break the block under a certain player, dodging certain stuff, etc.) and not just moving around where as the term 'Parkour' should define jumping and moving.

I'd love for some Community map made system to be added however, I don't think there should be a system where the list is only three pages.
Much like our creative system, there should be a diamond where you're able to upvote a certain course. The course with the most diamonds, is at the top.

Also, I don't think there should be a Senior Moderator approval system since moderators already have a lot to deal with. This will just be an addition to the many jobs moderators currently have. What we could do instead, is have the player actually test the map is possible by making them do it themselves from beginning to end. Once the testing is done, they can submit the map. (This reminded me of when we were able to create our own race courses on the internet game I used to play when I was younger called Bin Weevils. Before the map was submitted to the public, we had to go round the course 10 times to make sure it was possible.)
Much like Freebuild and public plots, moderators can remove courses which are inappropriate or just completely... crap. We recently got a new reports system for Freebuild, mentioned by Efcluke on another thread and this reports system actually works pretty well. We could implement the same system with community-made parkour maps.

Cool idea. I don't really think there should be a reward for community maps because some could be ridiculously easy.

Ye, obviously nothing to complain about here.

I like everything apart from one thing to do with Cubey the Ocelot:

"You may even bring her into KitPvP, Assassins, and Parkour, however she cannot be interacted with by other players in these gamemodes."

I'm fine with it being visible in Parkour but in KitPvP and Assassins, it would just be annoying to have since it would get in your way during PvP fights. Personally, I think Pets should stay in lobbies.

In general, cool ideas! I really hope Parkour could be added back soon. I'm not great at it and I'd love to try and improve! :) ^-^
I WOULD LOVE A CAT ON MY HEAD WHILE SLAYING DIA GUYS

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom