Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hey Cubecrafters!
I'd like to see some of the old Eggwars maps come back.
-Vegetables
-Minions
-Area 51
All these maps had very unique gameplay compared to the other standard EggWars maps. For example, in Area51 you had to build *down* to the middle which was strange but nice in a way. It made it harder to get back to base from mid and harder to rush mid at the beginning of the game.
Minions was a very strange map. It had a unique layout which made it interesting.

I'd also like to see some new maps:
-Winter (Solo)
This map would be like Graveyard where you defeated the person who shared your starting mid, then you moved onto the half mid and then you went to a tiny mid with 2 level 2 diamond generators. Graveyard offered a playing experience that you just can't get with most solo maps, and I'd like to see this brought back for good with a snowy twist.

-Ocean (Teams of 3)
In ocean, the starting bases will be mad enough out of only shades of blue, with the egg in the middle of a pond. This will make a very interesting game because it's harder to get the egg. There will be a 2 Level 2 iron gens, 1 Level 1 iron gen and 1 Level 1 gold gen. The middle is about the size of mid in Forest and has 1 big ocean in the middle with 2 Level 3 diamond generators on an island in the middle. There will be Level 2 and 1 Diamond generators scattered throughout the middle too.

City/Town (3-5 Teams of 16)
Hear me out on this one. The bases are houses. On the first floor of the house, there is 4 Level 1 Iron gens. The basement has 4 Level 2 iron gens and 2 Level 1 gold gens. Upstairs there is 2 Level 1 iron generators, 2 broken iron gens and 2 broken diamond gens. The front yard has the villager. The middle has a roads with shops, playgrounds and more houses. There are 4 Level 3 diamond gens, 3 Level 2 diamond gens, and 6 Level 1 diamond gens. There is also 2 emerald gens and 5 Level 3 iron gens. This is a huge middle with a whole community in it.

I think that's enough for now. Let me know what you think!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Cubecrafters!
-Vegetables
-Minions
-Area 51
All these maps had very unique gameplay compared to the other standard EggWars maps. For example, in Area51 you had to build *down* to the middle which was strange but nice in a way. It made it harder to get back to base from mid and harder to rush mid at the beginning of the game.
Minions was a very strange map. It had a unique layout which made it interesting.

-Winter (Solo)
This map would be like Graveyard where you defeated the person who shared your starting mid, then you moved onto the half mid and then you went to a tiny mid with 2 level 2 diamond generators. Graveyard offered a playing experience that you just can't get with most solo maps, and I'd like to see this brought back for good with a snowy twist.

-Ocean (Teams of 3)
In ocean, the starting bases will be mad enough out of only shades of blue, with the egg in the middle of a pond. This will make a very interesting game because it's harder to get the egg. There will be a 2 Level 2 iron gens, 1 Level 1 iron gen and 1 Level 1 gold gen. The middle is about the size of mid in Forest and has 1 big ocean in the middle with 2 Level 3 diamond generators on an island in the middle. There will be Level 2 and 1 Diamond generators scattered throughout the middle too.

Hear me out on this one. The bases are houses. On the first floor of the house, there is 4 Level 1 Iron gens. The basement has 4 Level 2 iron gens and 2 Level 1 gold gens. Upstairs there is 2 Level 1 iron generators, 2 broken iron gens and 2 broken diamond gens. The front yard has the villager. The middle has a roads with shops, playgrounds and more houses. There are 4 Level 3 diamond gens, 3 Level 2 diamond gens, and 6 Level 1 diamond gens. There is also 2 emerald gens and 5 Level 3 iron gens. This is a huge middle with a whole community in it.

Im going to make a thread soon on all my ideas!
Problem...

City is a map (A teams map with diffrent name?)

Ocean would be like Under Da Sea but I would not mind these maps beibg added.

I would like that style for winter (Or the new winter)
But it would be cool if winter would be like graveyard and that is like the old map Jungle (ADD IT TO THE LIST)
Area 51 was a awesome map and it should not be changed
Minions should be a speed map
Vegetables I liked and I think they need to have a flat surface conecting outer-ring to mid to make it more fair.

Awesome ideas!

I want more maps liked Haunted!

I also want these maps added:
Jungle and well Winter
jungleforumslucky-jpg.139933

winterforums-jpg.139935

I want them just like this thou...

A

A pigeon

I want 1.14 maps. Ocean can have ambient fish and atingrays with coral reef everywhere.
I made a whole thread. In general all maps should be able to have concrete blocks , because they are the best blocks in the whole game. And dolphins.

techguy123

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2017
I want 1.14 maps. Ocean can have ambient fish and atingrays with coral reef everywhere.
I made a whole thread. In general all maps should be able to have concrete blocks , because they are the best blocks in the whole game. And dolphins.
Yea, I saw your thread. That's kind of what I had in mind for Ocean. Bright stained clay, coral... the only problem is that it wouldn't support 1.8..

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
A

A pigeon

Yea, I saw your thread. That's kind of what I had in mind for Ocean. Bright stained clay, coral... the only problem is that it wouldn't support 1.8..
Doesnt matter. For 1.8 use clay instead of our 1.14 blocks

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey Cubecrafters!
-Vegetables
-Minions
-Area 51

-Winter (Solo)

-Ocean (Teams of 3)

I agree with Area51 and Vegetables! Minions was ok... but I would love to see more old maps make a returning and possibly more maps.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom