Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
mwOvgKD.png

You can now connect to CubeCraft using 1.8 clients to play SkyWars and EggWars! You will need to connect using a 1.9 or 1.10 client to play our other games. The switch is automatic, all you need to do to access the 1.8 server is join with a 1.8 client.

This does NOT mean 1.9/1.10 SkyWars and EggWars are gone. Just connect with 1.9/1.10 to keep playing on those versions :)

To celebrate the return of 1.8 we are doing a storewide sale as well as an Obsidian rank giveaway on Twitter! You can enter the giveaway by retweeting THIS tweet and following us on Twitter if you don't already.​
PlZ Mac and CCG I have been working so hard for this! So hard

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
mwOvgKD.png

You can now connect to CubeCraft using 1.8 clients to play SkyWars and EggWars! You will need to connect using a 1.9 or 1.10 client to play our other games. The switch is automatic, all you need to do to access the 1.8 server is join with a 1.8 client.

This does NOT mean 1.9/1.10 SkyWars and EggWars are gone. Just connect with 1.9/1.10 to keep playing on those versions :)

To celebrate the return of 1.8 we are doing a storewide sale as well as an Obsidian rank giveaway on Twitter! You can enter the giveaway by retweeting THIS tweet and following us on Twitter if you don't already.​
#the king of noob is here :( in 1.9 I'm something but 1.8 I'm a noon I don't have a good mouse lol

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
Great! I personally love 1.9 and 1.8 so if I would prefer one over the other, which I do sometimes have on some days, I'll have that decision to make, great improvement, I do recommend though that you make a separate are to choose for 1.8, but you would most likely do that considering it would be unfair if one is in 1.8 and one in 1.9, clear disadvantages.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Great! I personally love 1.9 and 1.8 so if I would prefer one over the other, which I do sometimes have on some days, I'll have that decision to make, great improvement, I do recommend though that you make a separate are to choose for 1.8, but you would most likely do that considering it would be unfair if one is in 1.8 and one in 1.9, clear disadvantages.
1.8 is in the past you can't bring it back mojang rules :P

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
1.8 is in the past you can't bring it back mojang rules :p
Well I'm not really in charge of the server, I'm glad it's back and all, but I couldn't care less because I'm sure CubeCraft knows this and could be in compliance or have an exception, who knows, but I'm glad it's back for at least this short period of time.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Well I'm not really in charge of the server, I'm glad it's back and all, but I couldn't care less because I'm sure CubeCraft knows this and could be in compliance or have an exception, who knows, but I'm glad it's back for at least this short period of time.
Wait for a shirt time I thought it was for ever I
O.o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom