Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Well you said that it can't come back because of Mojang which is why I said that it is back for at least a short period of time.
Uh thank you mojang <3333333 and sorry for shirt it's short but my pad :P

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Plus they can't call you noob since you don't have a good mouse XD
True my perents don't want to buy me a good mouse so that's I like 1.9 if 1.8 was still here than I'm a hacker but when the boom drooped :D thank you soo much mojang g <333333

Demon_Pox

Apr 17, 2016
mwOvgKD.png

You can now connect to CubeCraft using 1.8 clients to play SkyWars and EggWars! You will need to connect using a 1.9 or 1.10 client to play our other games. The switch is automatic, all you need to do to access the 1.8 server is join with a 1.8 client.

This does NOT mean 1.9/1.10 SkyWars and EggWars are gone. Just connect with 1.9/1.10 to keep playing on those versions :)

To celebrate the return of 1.8 we are doing a storewide sale as well as an Obsidian rank giveaway on Twitter! You can enter the giveaway by retweeting THIS tweet and following us on Twitter if you don't already.​
I don't know about you guys but ever since this update, i can't join the server. It would says Connection Lost Timed Out. Does it happen with you guys? Can anyone help me out with this problem?

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
I don't know about you guys but ever since this update, i can't join the server. It would says Connection Lost Timed Out. Does it happen with you guys? Can anyone help me out with this problem?
You can't join the server? If you can't I don't know if you can play it in 1.8, did you try logging with 1.9, or visa versa? It could also be your internet. Oh yeah, I remember I had that problem before, so if those things aren't the issues try deleting the server and making a new one, then it should work, let me know if it doesn't

hector2604

May 15, 2016
mwOvgKD.png

You can now connect to CubeCraft using 1.8 clients to play SkyWars and EggWars! You will need to connect using a 1.9 or 1.10 client to play our other games. The switch is automatic, all you need to do to access the 1.8 server is join with a 1.8 client.

This does T mean 1.9/1.10 SkyWars and EggWars are gone. Just connect with 1.9/1.10 to keep playing on those versions :)

To celebrate the return of 1.8 we are doing a storewide sale as well as an Obsidian rank giveaway on Twitter! You can enter the giveaway by retweeting THIS tweet and following us on Twitter if you don't already.​

Ggenial777

Sep 18, 2016
[Quote = "Mac, mensaje: 624.757, miembro de: 74967"]
mwOvgKD.png

Ahora puede conectarse a CubeCraft usando 1,8 clientes para jugar SkyWars y EggWars! Tendrá que conectarse a través de un cliente 1.9 o 1.10 para jugar a nuestros otros juegos. El interruptor es automática, todo lo que necesita hacer para acceder al servidor 1.8 es unirse con un cliente 1.8.

Esto NO significa 1.9 / 1.10 SkyWars y EggWars se han ido. Sólo tiene que conectar con 1,9 / 1,10 a seguir jugando en esas versiones:)

Para celebrar el regreso de 1,8 que estamos haciendo una venta en toda la tienda , así como un regalo rango de Obsidiana en Twitter! Puede participar de la promoción retweeting ESTA tweet y seguirnos en Twitter si no lo hace ya.​
[/CITAR]

Snap Salas

Mar 23, 2015
Deberían de hacer algo más que postear sus novedades que nos interesa menos que la aparición muchos hacker en EGGWARS :( Es lamentable. Y lo peor es que mis reportes llevan mas de 3 semanas sin ser respondidos. CubeHack :'(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom