Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ForGiveMe

Feb 22, 2015
Sittard (Limburg) Netherlands
1ad254.jpg

Lol @HackersDontWin

reanne weavill

Sep 14, 2016
My friend and I learned how to play EggWars on the 1.8 mode in 1.10. The new update has made it completely unplayable for us. We hate the 1.9 combat, it makes fights so dumb now. But the true 1.8 regen is so slow, the knockback is all screwed up, and there are so many hackers. We only play Eggwars and it's the reason we bought ranks. Why did you have to take out the 1.8 option in 1.9/1.10? Could you reinstate it for the people who now hate both other modes.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
My friend and I learned how to play EggWars on the 1.8 mode in 1.10. The new update has made it completely unplayable for us. We hate the 1.9 combat, it makes fights so dumb now. But the true 1.8 regen is so slow, the knockback is all screwed up, and there are so many hackers. We only play Eggwars and it's the reason we bought ranks. Why did you have to take out the 1.8 option in 1.9/1.10? Could you reinstate it for the people who now hate both other modes.
This is partially due to a lot of demand prior to the 1.9 update. You were actually playing emulated 1.8 PvP in 1.10 before Cube brought 1.8 back.

I've wrote a warning a few pages back that there's nasty hacks for 1.8 now, possibly because it's an old, unsupported version and because too many hacks were developed at first for 1.8. That's going to be the biggest problem with 1.8 thanks to more clients and nastier hacks than the usual ones most players see.

Knockback, as far as I know, wasn't changed in 1.9+. It should still remain the same unless Cube has a custom knockback plugin. I doubt Cube has that though.

Joshyy__

Jan 20, 2016
NOO Why have you removed 1.9? Can you try to bring it back please i really love 1.9! :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom