Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I agree with you, also there is a good percent that you'll get an item you already have. To my opinion, they should compensatie you if you already have the item.
4/5 kills is a little bit less, because then the rarity changes alot. However top killer would be a good option.
After less than a year on the server I already had everything vanity had to offer to me as a stone rank, vanity is there to give you a goal to work towards, imagine a server where they give you everything at the start and have nothing to work towards ? It is pointless and a server you get bored of quickly.

Reactions: Despacito 2

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with this idea since Cubelets aren't really rare. They're like a reward if you win games. You can also get Cubelets from voting. Cubelets are really not rare when you get them from voting.
But i'm not a diamond rank or above, I think Cubelets aren't rare for you, but for me they are rare because I can't vote

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
After less than a year on the server I already had everything vanity had to offer to me as a stone rank, vanity is there to give you a goal to work towards, imagine a server where they give you everything at the start and have nothing to work towards ? It is pointless and a server you get bored of quickly.
Oh yes, now I get it. xD

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But i'm not a diamond rank or above, I think Cubelets aren't rare for you, but for me they are rare because I can't vote
Uhmm, everyone can vote. Open the Rewards chest in a lobby and click on the Diamond in the middle.
2b1b1298582f81f09b684f10f4635c8b.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom