Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I agree with you, also there is a good percent that you'll get an item you already have. To my opinion, they should compensatie you if you already have the item.
4/5 kills is a little bit less, because then the rarity changes alot. However top killer would be a good option.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Cubelets aren't rare.. You get them Some of them, What's not alot. Also the reward from cubelets isn't really spectacular because you almost get the same reward, I'm happy how it is now, and don't see changes into it. And If you have 4/5 kills you Will get so much cubelets.. so I don't agree.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Cubelets aren't rare.. You get them Some of them, What's not alot. Also the reward from cubelets isn't really spectacular because you almost get the same reward, I'm happy how it is now, and don't see changes into it. And If you have 4/5 kills you Will get so much cubelets.. so I don't agree.
But I think top killer is nice

minecraft_ghu

Jun 21, 2017
Seville
I think Like you @RemiO05 It´s very dificult to win a cubelet but you have to know that if you win 1 cubelet for 5/10mins everybody will unlock all things in a small period of time, but it´s a GOo_OD Idea.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I DISAGREE why you ask? cause there are no reasons left to win a game only the stats because 50 points for an bigger eggwars game isnt realy that much if every price in late game is 5K+ points. you want something from ur wins. i think you should get them every win because you almost always get the same items

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I DISAGREE why you ask? cause there are no reasons left to win a game only the stats because 50 points for an bigger eggwars game isnt realy that much if every price in late game is 5K+ points. you want something from ur wins. i think you should get them every win because you almost always get the same items
Yes, that will be an option

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I a
Cubelets:
I think the rarity of Cubelets must be decreased!
Why?
Because the Cubelets are too rare, I think you can't get them without winning games.
I think you should earn a cubelet if you have 4/5 kills or you are the top killer in a game.
What do you think?
Answer below!
Seriously agree with this i always get so many kills in skyward i should have a higher chance of winning cubelets great idea +1

Reactions: minecraft_ghu

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubelets:
I think the rarity of Cubelets must be decreased!
Why?
Because the Cubelets are too rare, I think you can't get them without winning games.
I think you should earn a cubelet if you have 4/5 kills or you are the top killer in a game.
What do you think?
Answer below!

No you are guarenteed 1 in TNT Wars if you win. 1 if you got on the top 3 in TD or won.
Egg Wars 50%
Everything else is pure luck...

Yeah more cublets
VANITY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
That is because you are a obsidian rank.
Players with obsidian rank get the same amount of Cubelets.
About the suggestion, I think the rarity of cubelets shouldn't be decreased as I think they aren't that rare. An easy way to get cubelets is to complete the daily challenges, maybe you should try that.;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea since Cubelets aren't really rare. They're like a reward if you win games. You can also get Cubelets from voting. Cubelets are really not rare when you get them from voting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom