Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Hello, My name is Rob_the_Giraffe and I have just come around to making an introductory thread on the forums after being here for about 4 months. If some of y'all don't know me already, I am @Bob_the_Giraffe bodyguard and best virtual friend besides @Tacosbefriends. I am 15 years old and my neck still has a lot of growing before I am an adult like Bob. Some things you need to know about me are that I love to swim. I am on a year round swim team like @Nikoshka where I have swim practice 8 times a week. I am really athletic and I like to do a lot of things outside. I am learning Spanish in school and I am good enough to be placed in the advanced classes. I am a really good student because I maintain a 4.5 weighted grade point average and I am in all honors classes. When I progress out of High School I would like to go through college and then become an officer in the Navy Seals. I know that some people are jealous of me because I am a total nerd and an athletic kid at the same time so people think I have it all. When I am not playing cubecraft, I like to go to swim practice, hang out with my friends, and read books.

I live in the wild state of Louisiana which is not very well known for being a safe place. I have lived here for several years and this is my home. I have never found myself in any violence. What you may want to know is that I am not a "Alligator wrestling redneck." If you ever meet me in game, feel free to say hello and talk to me. I am a friendly person but not to rule breakers. I have 1,000+ handled player reports and I find it hilarious when I get hate comments on my youtube videos. I am glad that you have had the chance to learn about me and I hope to see you in game.

If you ever need help from me, feel free to slide into my conversation box and I will be happy to help you. If you want to see what I look like in real life, friend me on discord. And if you ever need someone to just talk to about life's issues make sure to call me there. I hope that if you read this thread through that you have learned something about me and I am happy that you now know.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, My name is Rob_the_Giraffe and I have just come around to making an introductory thread on the forums after being here for about 4 months. If some of y'all don't know me already, I am @Bob_the_Giraffe bodyguard and best virtual friend besides @Tacosbefriends. I am 15 years old and my neck still has a lot of growing before I am an adult like Bob. Some things you need to know about me are that I love to swim. I am on a year round swim team like @Nikoshka where I have swim practice 8 times a week. I am really athletic and I like to do a lot of things outside. I am learning Spanish in school and I am good enough to be placed in the advanced classes. I am a really good student because I maintain a 4.5 weighted grade point average and I am in all honors classes. When I progress out of High School I would like to go through college and then become an officer in the Navy Seals. I know that some people are jealous of me because I am a total nerd and an athletic kid at the same time so people think I have it all. When I am not playing cubecraft, I like to go to swim practice, hang out with my friends, and read books.

I live in the wild state of Louisiana which is not very well known for being a safe place. I have lived here for several years and this is my home. I have never found myself in any violence. What you may want to know is that I am not a "Alligator wrestling redneck." If you ever meet me in game, feel free to say hello and talk to me. I am a friendly person but not to rule breakers. I have 1,000+ handled player reports and I find it hilarious when I get hate comments on my youtube videos. I am glad that you have had the chance to learn about me and I hope to see you in game.

If you ever need help from me, feel free to slide into my conversation box and I will be happy to help you. If you want to see what I look like in real life, friend me on discord. And if you ever need someone to just talk to about life's issues make sure to call me there. I hope that if you read this thread through that you have learned something about me and I am happy that you now know.
That's quite an interesting intro Rob!
The first time I saw your name, I thought you were @Bob_the_Giraffe's brother xD

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I am 15 years old and my neck still has a lot of growing before I am an adult like Bob
giphy.gif

Welcome, Rob!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom