Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Hello, My name is Rob_the_Giraffe and I have just come around to making an introductory thread on the forums after being here for about 4 months. If some of y'all don't know me already, I am @Bob_the_Giraffe bodyguard and best virtual friend besides @Tacosbefriends. I am 15 years old and my neck still has a lot of growing before I am an adult like Bob. Some things you need to know about me are that I love to swim. I am on a year round swim team like @Nikoshka where I have swim practice 8 times a week. I am really athletic and I like to do a lot of things outside. I am learning Spanish in school and I am good enough to be placed in the advanced classes. I am a really good student because I maintain a 4.5 weighted grade point average and I am in all honors classes. When I progress out of High School I would like to go through college and then become an officer in the Navy Seals. I know that some people are jealous of me because I am a total nerd and an athletic kid at the same time so people think I have it all. When I am not playing cubecraft, I like to go to swim practice, hang out with my friends, and read books.

I live in the wild state of Louisiana which is not very well known for being a safe place. I have lived here for several years and this is my home. I have never found myself in any violence. What you may want to know is that I am not a "Alligator wrestling redneck." If you ever meet me in game, feel free to say hello and talk to me. I am a friendly person but not to rule breakers. I have 1,000+ handled player reports and I find it hilarious when I get hate comments on my youtube videos. I am glad that you have had the chance to learn about me and I hope to see you in game.

If you ever need help from me, feel free to slide into my conversation box and I will be happy to help you. If you want to see what I look like in real life, friend me on discord. And if you ever need someone to just talk to about life's issues make sure to call me there. I hope that if you read this thread through that you have learned something about me and I am happy that you now know.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, My name is Rob_the_Giraffe and I have just come around to making an introductory thread on the forums after being here for about 4 months. If some of y'all don't know me already, I am @Bob_the_Giraffe bodyguard and best virtual friend besides @Tacosbefriends. I am 15 years old and my neck still has a lot of growing before I am an adult like Bob. Some things you need to know about me are that I love to swim. I am on a year round swim team like @Nikoshka where I have swim practice 8 times a week. I am really athletic and I like to do a lot of things outside. I am learning Spanish in school and I am good enough to be placed in the advanced classes. I am a really good student because I maintain a 4.5 weighted grade point average and I am in all honors classes. When I progress out of High School I would like to go through college and then become an officer in the Navy Seals. I know that some people are jealous of me because I am a total nerd and an athletic kid at the same time so people think I have it all. When I am not playing cubecraft, I like to go to swim practice, hang out with my friends, and read books.

I live in the wild state of Louisiana which is not very well known for being a safe place. I have lived here for several years and this is my home. I have never found myself in any violence. What you may want to know is that I am not a "Alligator wrestling redneck." If you ever meet me in game, feel free to say hello and talk to me. I am a friendly person but not to rule breakers. I have 1,000+ handled player reports and I find it hilarious when I get hate comments on my youtube videos. I am glad that you have had the chance to learn about me and I hope to see you in game.

If you ever need help from me, feel free to slide into my conversation box and I will be happy to help you. If you want to see what I look like in real life, friend me on discord. And if you ever need someone to just talk to about life's issues make sure to call me there. I hope that if you read this thread through that you have learned something about me and I am happy that you now know.
That's quite an interesting intro Rob!
The first time I saw your name, I thought you were @Bob_the_Giraffe's brother xD

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I am 15 years old and my neck still has a lot of growing before I am an adult like Bob
giphy.gif

Welcome, Rob!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1718558257017.jpeg

"hwldseiqlxtcghnm,nk,m./;'[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[["
-Cat
Reesle wrote on gio.1482's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
mcnadji wrote on BlueFresa's profile.
Hey I saw a post of yours that you had all the tower defense maps from Cubecraft. Is there any chance you would mind letting me download them? It's really nostalgic for me. Thanks!
Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
Top Bottom