• No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Yes (Explain in the comments)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Please get rid of everything you did in the last 24 hours, it is pointless and if anything the update makes it sound worse, not a single person in the eggwars community asked for this update. Put the countdown back in the XP bar. Let me make this clear ALL WE WANT FOR EGGWARS IS TO FIX THE BLOCK-BREAKING GLITCH WHERE THE BLOCK REAPPEARS WHEN MINED!!

Please jsut press CTRL Z on everything you just did to eggwars.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Im sure these are different functions inside the CubeCraft staff team. The block breaking glitch isnt something they can solve in a few minutes, so its great they keep updating other things while working on the bug fix.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Block breaking glitch is either coursed by your bad internet connection or spikes in the servers speed. So apart from making the servers even faster, they can’t really do anything to it i think

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

Atol

Feb 20, 2021
What???? I noticed that there is no longer an number countdown on the bar in minerware too. I guess its fixed now

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Block breaking glitch is either coursed by your bad internet connection or spikes in the servers speed. So apart from making the servers even faster, they can’t really do anything to it i think
It is unfortunately not...it is a genuine bug that occurs with enchanted items when breaking blocks where it just won't mine.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Please get rid of everything you did in the last 24 hours, it is pointless and if anything the update makes it sound worse, not a single person in the eggwars community asked for this update. Put the countdown back in the XP bar. Let me make this clear ALL WE WANT FOR EGGWARS IS TO FIX THE BLOCK-BREAKING GLITCH WHERE THE BLOCK REAPPEARS WHEN MINED!!

Please jsut press CTRL Z on everything you just did to eggwars.
I liked the countdown on the xp levels.

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, I didn’t mind the XP level countdown and the revamping of the broken egg sound effect. However, I still prefer turning the XP countdown back on because it lets people know how much time there is left before the game starts. One final thing, the most-hated bug of them all, the block glitch. Now this one has to be dealt with accordingly. I am aware that this bug isn’t that quite easy to fix, but if this wasn’t the case, please fix this stupid block glitch ASAP, I repeat, A.S.A.P., no more excuses. It’s really getting annoying, and it’s honestly not just my problem, but also the problem of other people, too.

That’s it for now, and I hope you all have a good day. Please feel free to counter and/or disagree with this if you can. :)

Reactions: Awabbatt
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom