Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey, i m playing the new rpg game!!
But this rpg game it is so lag, when i go in i can't do any thing ,i use the player menu or the wand is also not working..😥😥
This affects my mood when playing..😔😔😔
This is not my network problem, because i play blockwars and eggwars is no lag, but when i go in to this agic and mayhem rpg he lag, sometime i need wait 30 minutes and it working but after this he lah again....and i use command /hub is also not working ,i must disconnect to the server to back to the lobby...😖😖😖😖
Why this rpg game is so lag? The evil bunny rpg game is not like this!

Can someone let me know?or you have same problems?reply me

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It happening to everyone. One quest is near impossible because of the lag and its one of the easiest quests in this minigame.

Reactions: Joe🍩

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
But this rpg game it is so lag, when i go in i can't do any thing ,i use the player menu or the wand is also not working..😥😥
This is not my network problem, because i play blockwars and eggwars is no lag, but when i go in to this agic and mayhem rpg he lag, sometime i need wait 30 minutes and it working but after this he lah again....and i use command /hub is also not working ,i must disconnect to the server to back to the lobby...😖😖😖😖

Yeah!! It happens to me Frequently, BTW, I am Mobile. Usually what I do is Log Off & Rejoin. It fixes the Lag For me, I don't know if it'll work for someone else. & Also, Yes !! The /hub command doesn't work. Well It never took 30 Minutes for me atleast. It usually fixes when I Log Off & Rejoin. You should try that, Maybe this fixes it.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Yeah!! It happens to me Frequently, BTW, I am Mobile. Usually what I do is Log Off & Rejoin. It fixes the Lag For me, I don't know if it'll work for someone else. & Also, Yes !! The /hub command doesn't work. Well It never took 30 Minutes for me atleast. It usually fixes when I Log Off & Rejoin. You should try that, Maybe this fixes it.
Thanks!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him

Bedrock bug report form

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Idk, i just kinda gave up. theres one circle where its really hard to go through and if you do theres like 4 other circles that are even worse. and if you get through those circles then it just stops at 16. 16/23? yeah no cubecraft. Find some way to fix the lag or just get rid of the quest.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
They'll probably fix this bug, I'm sure they're getting a Ton of Bugs Right Now to fix. Give them some time, they'll sure fix it. Making Such a Large RPG, Bugs & Lag is inevitable.
Just Some Time & Then you can Experience the RPG to it's fullest.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom