Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this helpful?

• Nah, we can live without it.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • If not I, then others will be happy to use it.

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Am I back in high school? ''Let's stalk somebody in Minecraft because he broke up with me!''
No.........
That's not her point. She meant you wouldn't be able to discuss personal things in for example /tell or /fmsg
The example of breaking up is indeed childish

Well, Skywars and Forums are something almost every big server has, same as Bed/Eggwars.
An /ignore command isn't something everybody has...
Oh, please. Nothing is original these days. Accept it

In the end, I still do not think there should be a /ignore command. Just ignore them by not answering. Why do you want staff to make such a command? They should be fixing bugs etc

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You’ve got different games, lobbies, etc. As mentioned above, ignoring someone isn’t hard at all. I think most of the players won’t even ignore someone. Having a command would be pretty useless, going to another lobby is much easier.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You’ve got different games, lobbies, etc. As mentioned above, ignoring someone isn’t hard at all. I think most of the players won’t even ignore someone. Having a command would be pretty useless, going to another lobby is much easier.
Agreed, and the most players aren't 8 and won't be mad if a random troll is being toxic...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Can't agree more. Sorry if I'm going to sound rude, but seriously. Kids that'd use the /ignore command are just ten years old.. How hard can it be?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Btw, you can’t stop toxicness nowadays, the community changes and I am sure the community will get less toxic after a few years. Just accept the fact that some players can’t accept they aren’t that good at the game.
Just stay polite so you’ll always have the opportunity to report the player.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I took the time to read EVERYTHING, so you argument ''You didn't read everything!'' Is invalid when you're talking to me..

The other 9999 players? Well.. Let's start off saying that's it's weekend, so more players are online.
At this moment, there are 6500 players online, let's say that the player that was swearing at me, was swearing at me in a PvP game.
After the game, we both spawn in a the same lobby. He keeps swearing at me.
I don't know how to report sombody and there is no staff online. I type /ignore [player name]
He keeps swearing at me, but I'm not doing anything about it.
In the lobby are 22 people, I ignored him and the player isn't going to report himself.
20 players left.. A few players joined the game,
14 players left.. Some people don't know how to report either..
12 players left.. Some people don't care about it...
9 players left.. Some people have their chat off
7 players left..
You know where I'm going? Yes there might be that one person who's like ''I'm going to report this player!''
But most people don't care.. So the 9999 who are going to report him, are going to end up to around 5 players..

Am I back in high school? ''Let's stalk somebody in Minecraft because he broke up with me!''
No.........

Well, Skywars and Forums are something almost every big server has, same as Bed/Eggwars.
An /ignore command isn't something everybody has...

I'm not going to say the same thing.. It's going to end up being 5 people who think ''Shall I report him? UGH sure!''
And the world is small.. It's pretty damn possible that you can see the same player.. I've seen the same player I reported a few times..

It hasn't.. The parkour has been closed for years.. The parkour minigame? Total diffrent thing..
The parkour minigame got removed this year around march, it's a game where you had to get diamond block to get points. The player who get 10 points the fastest, wins.
I messed up, yeah was talking about the parkour, sorry.. >.> I messed uppp
Never seen parkour. Also, I'm not talking to you? I was talking about the new people who came and gave the very same argument as you and someone else did. Also, if you're not going to report someone, then how is it different? I don't want to report someone that's swearing. Why would the /ignore command make such a huge difference? Also, I have only seen one player I reported in the same lobby, nothing else. You're literally saying this command is useless because not many reports will be made? But if someone that already doesn't even report did the /ignore command, then how will that affect the report quantity?

Reactions: Spam pot

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not talking to you? I was talking about the new people who came and gave the very same argument as you and someone else did.
It was an example.. I could say that I was the one that didn't know how to report, but it could also have been somebody that is new.. It stays the same.

Also, I'm not talking to you? I was talking about the new people who came and gave the very same argument as you and someone else did. Also, if you're not going to report someone, then how is it different? I don't want to report someone that's swearing. Why would the /ignore command make such a huge difference? Also, I have only seen one player I reported in the same lobby, nothing else. You're literally saying this command is useless because not many reports will be made? But if someone that already doesn't even report did the /ignore command, then how will that affect the report quantity?
If nobody is going to report him, because they don't know how, they don't care, they just want to play, etc.
He will still be there, he will still swear.

By the way, you say that's it's rare you see somebody again in a lobby or a game or what ever..
Then why add a command, for somebody you won't see again? More reason that it is unnecessary..

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
No point on get developers working on a little command which you can do it yourself with minecraft chat by closing it. Also, telling us words just because we're giving opinion probably can give u more negative votes as you're not assuming that they don't like it.

~ 1 Step: Go to options
~ 2 Step: Go to chat options
~ 3 Step: Make your minecraft chat invisible or for commands

That's how you get to ignore.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You can't go to a different lobby in a game. Most people won't leave the game just because of a toxic player.
Can't agree more. Sorry if I'm going to sound rude, but seriously. Kids that'd use the /ignore command are just ten years old.. How hard can it be?
You don't know how old someone is, or how impatient or just mad someone is. Age isn't related at all. You saying people that can't just ignore someone are like 10? Well, let me disagree. There are people who have anger issues, or just generally immature people. Age doesn't matter at all. I know a mature 11 year old that's probably even smarter than any average teenager. How do you know that every single player on CubeCraft is an adult, or a teenager, or just very mature? As I said, anger issues are still a thing. What if someone just called you a retard, and you had anger issues. I had that, I'd get very mad. And after all, this is the internet. There are kids out there who get mad at the smallest possible thing.
It was an example.. I could say that I was the one that didn't know how to report, but it could also have been somebody that is new.. It stays the same.

If nobody is going to report him, because they don't know how, they don't care, they just want to play, etc.
He will still be there, he will still swear.

By the way, you say that's it's rare you see somebody again in a lobby or a game or what ever..
Then why add a command, for somebody you won't see again? More reason that it is unnecessary..
Again, if you were in a long lasting eggwars game or maybe just skywars, or any game. You won't leave because of a toxic kid. I'm not only talking about being toxic, either. I'm also mentioning spammers.
No point on get developers working on a little command which you can do it yourself with minecraft chat by closing it. Also, telling us words just because we're giving opinion probably can give u more negative votes as you're not assuming that they don't like it.

~ 1 Step: Go to options
~ 2 Step: Go to chat options
~ 3 Step: Make your minecraft chat invisible or for commands

That's how you get to ignore.
For the 10th time, you won't ignore an entire chat because of just one player. That's dumb. You can have a party chat. You can have friends. You can be talking in /fmsg. I won't ignore an entire chat for it. Also, I'm just expressing my point of view. I'm not saying that everyone has to like it. I'm just expressing my own point of view in this suggestion. This is the third time someone said to just ignore the entire chat by using settings. It's dumb because you don't have to stop talking to your party and friends because of just one player. I'm not saying it's a must to like this suggestion, but I'm just saying why it should be taken into consideration, all this thread may not even be important for the devs or the server, or for anyone, but I just want a valuable reason why this would be very useless and a waste of time. You can't just be thinking about yourself. There are a lot of people that might want this, you just never know.

Reactions: Spam pot

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
[QUOTE="rodrigo_g_m, post: 943434, member: 305477"

You don't know how old someone is, or how impatient or just mad someone is. Age isn't related at all. You saying people that can't just ignore someone are like 10? Well, let me disagree. There are people who have anger issues, or just generally immature people. Age doesn't matter at all. I know a mature 11 year old that's probably even smarter than any average teenager. How do you know that every single player on CubeCraft is an adult, or a teenager, or just very mature? As I said, anger issues are still a thing. What if someone just called you a retard, and you had anger issues. I had that, I'd get very mad. And after all, this is the internet. There are kids out there who get mad at the smallest possible thing.
[/QUOTE]

You know, I don't even care. a /ignore command is just unnecessairy

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Then again, ignoring players isn’t hard at all. If you don’t respond, the player will leave in no time. (Unless he/she is really toxic) typing /ingnore just for that game will be a waste of time. EVER HEARD OF DISABLING THE CHAT? I absolutely don’t want to sound rude, just letting y’all know what I think about this.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Again, if you were in a long lasting eggwars game or maybe just skywars, or any game. You won't leave because of a toxic kid. I'm not only talking about being toxic, either. I'm also mentioning spammers.
Then finish the game fast! Or just IGNORE him...
And spammers? What do they want to do? Send you an friend request since you can /msg people when they aren't in your lobby of the same game as you?

Reactions: Troublesomee

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
- First of all, rodrigo. If he's really annoying you the guy or the guys you can close the entire chat without needing to party chat. What if you're muted? Well more simple, you don't need to know what party says.

- Second of all, this suggestion would make developers have more work than that they have now, for a simple command that you can do, I will tell you for the 50th time, you can close your chat.

- Third of all, If you really wanted this suggestion, I recommend you to give details of the command to not be the always of the same command, cubecraft isn't the typic server that does the same thing of all servers.

With this all, I want to say this suggestion isn't good as you think it is.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I support this idea. I will finally be able to block annoying players inside lobbies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really like this suggestion. Sometimes players keep whining about a rank, stalk you, follow you and keep making mean comments. It’s sometimes hard for me to ignore them as it just pisses me off. This command might even reduce the mean comments staff members sometimes make to annoying members.

It’ll not give the developers more work than they already have, as there always will be added new things to their to-do lists so it doesn’t really matter for them.

I had 100/120 wins on parkour minigame, but it was dead and it’ll not return.

Closing your entire chat just for one player is useles as you might have a conversation going on with a friend. Why would you make him mad that you’re ignoring him, because you turned chat off, because there is no ignore command for some annoying kid?

Overall nice suggestion :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I really like this suggestion. Sometimes players keep whining about a rank, stalk you, follow you and keep making mean comments. It’s sometimes hard for me to ignore them as it just pisses me off. This command might even reduce the mean comments staff members sometimes make to annoying members.

It’ll not give the developers more work than they already have, as there always will be added new things to their to-do lists so it doesn’t really matter for them.

I had 100/120 wins on parkour minigame, but it was dead and it’ll not return.

Closing your entire chat just for one player is useles as you might have a conversation going on with a friend. Why would you make him mad that you’re ignoring him, because you turned chat off, because there is no ignore command for some annoying kid?

Overall nice suggestion :)
Very good argumented. But my opinion about this topic hasn't change, and it probably won't. I think /ignore will indeed reduce some mean messages in your OWN chat. But it won't change the global chat for everyone since not everyone will /ignore the same player.
To be honest, I don't think /ignore would get used that much. If it would, well, I don't know where we're going with Cubecraft. I just don't understand how hard it could be to just ignore someone (by not answering).
But that's just my opinion. :p

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
It is your own fault if you get angry with someone. Especially if the person says something that is allowed. And if it is not allowed, can you report him. If I had to ignore every player who annoyed me, I would have 20 people on my list within a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom