Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this helpful?

• Nah, we can live without it.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • If not I, then others will be happy to use it.

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm saying that if everyone is ignoring him, no one is gonna act vs the people who insult always. The reports are here for something. The ignore command is simple, you can do it yourself by closing minecraft chat.
Why would I close my chat if I want to have fun with my friends?
It would be much easier if we add an ignore button :)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
lmao, just ignore the player by not answering. How hard can it be? Do you really want developers to work on a command for some toxic kids?
Yes? Not everyone is like that. People get too angry that they answer. Again, this is just a suggestion. I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about others. A lot of people can get annoyed by people. Reportable or non reportable, answering or not, it's still called being annoyed by then.
Simple with ignoring them as berre said
If you have nothing else to add other than just staying relevant to the argument, then please stop posting. You can always like his/her comment.

Reactions: Spam pot and remio

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Before I get into this, I'm typing this via mobile as my computer is in a break down. I apologize if the thread looks badly made or anything.

As the title says: An /ignore command. The command is pretty self explanatory. It allows you to ignore every player's messages after using that command.

Why is this useful? : There are times where people get too offensive, or harmful, and reporting doesn't instantly help. Or maybe a spammer in an eggwars game. By using this command, you can no longer see a person's messages, which will give you peace and quiet.

An example, when someone starts saying really offensive phrases or words or expressions, and you already reported the person in question, you can't do anything anymore but keep seeing his offensive messages. While with the /ignore command, there's no need to see any messages when you've got enough evidence for a report. :)

The very same goes with bullying and spamming. Sometimes, you can get mad at sentences that aren't reportable. You might become too mad and maybe even end up being reported yourself. I know a friend, when people use a specific nickname for him he gets kinda mad, although it's not reportable.

I don't think I can express this any further, well I don't think so, at least. Ask questions in the comments I guess? >.>

When voting, please also take in consideration that if you don't mind players doing this to you, a lot of others will care and get hurt, or just be sad.
If everyone uses the ignore command less reports will made and the toxicity won't stop. Sorry bro -1 We don't need it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Before I get into this, I'm typing this via mobile as my computer is in a break down. I apologize if the thread looks badly made or anything.

As the title says: An /ignore command. The command is pretty self explanatory. It allows you to ignore every player's messages after using that command.

Why is this useful? : There are times where people get too offensive, or harmful, and reporting doesn't instantly help. Or maybe a spammer in an eggwars game. By using this command, you can no longer see a person's messages, which will give you peace and quiet.

An example, when someone starts saying really offensive phrases or words or expressions, and you already reported the person in question, you can't do anything anymore but keep seeing his offensive messages. While with the /ignore command, there's no need to see any messages when you've got enough evidence for a report. :)

The very same goes with bullying and spamming. Sometimes, you can get mad at sentences that aren't reportable. You might become too mad and maybe even end up being reported yourself. I know a friend, when people use a specific nickname for him he gets kinda mad, although it's not reportable.

I don't think I can express this any further, well I don't think so, at least. Ask questions in the comments I guess? >.>

When voting, please also take in consideration that if you don't mind players doing this to you, a lot of others will care and get hurt, or just be sad.
I do agree with this as like you said in the post that reporting doesn't instantly help or what the player is doing is hurting you (not in a physical way) and reporting doesn't have a spot. This could also help from players stalking/following you and constantly messaging you. I think cubecraft needs a "player block" system as it may help other players!
+1

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Nobody reads the entire post do they. They just want to be negative. -.-
If everyone uses the ignore command less reports will made and the toxicity won't stop. Sorry bro -1 We don't need it.
Yes? Not everyone is like that. People get too angry that they answer. Again, this is just a suggestion. I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about others. A lot of people can get annoyed by people. Reportable or non reportable, answering or not, it's still called being annoyed by then.

If you have nothing else to add other than just staying relevant to the argument, then please stop posting. You can always like his/her comment.
So you're saying the other 9999 players in CubeCraft can't take care of him? Only that one guy? Also, what if someone can't even report? He's just not able to. I don't know the reason. Does he really need to just keep seeing his messages? Don't forget, we're not only talking about messages that can get you warned, just annoying and un-reportable sentences. You're making it seem as if only 1 person can report and all the others can't. You only get 4 chances until a permanent mute incase of swearing. I think 10000 players can handle that one player.
Hahahaha xD. This is tru... It is very possible to do it without one. As far as my opinion on the matter goes, I think it is a bit unnecessary. There really isn't a point.
Not everyone is patient and grown up as you are. Learning how to ignore someone can be hard, especially when someone is being offensive. But again, you won't see the very same player in every single game and lobby, there are THOUSANDS of other players. There technically won't be less reports. Again, it IS 4 chances until permanent mute. I don't see why everyone is stressing about this so much.

Are you saying that CubeCraft has like 15 online players or something? There are like 10 different lobbies for so many mini games. Each lobby fits so many players. It's so rare to see the very same player just in front of you after reporting him. I don't understand how can it be "everyone ignoring him"... But sure.

Reactions: Spam pot

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
LMAO, we are giving our opinion. And i did spent my time on reading it. Plus you can ignore them yourself by disabling the chat feature in minecraft.
Are you seriously going to ignore an entire chat just for one player? What if you're in a party? Will you ignore party because of that one player?
Why would I close my chat if I want to have fun with my friends?
It would be much easier if we add an ignore button :)
All your opinions have already been answered and given a reason why it should be added. Please read the entire post and look if your opinion has already been given or not.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
My whole point is: The developers need to focus on other things rather on a ignore command...
Then it's not your input anymore. An ignore command isn't useless. What are the devs doing rn? Since you seem to know so much about everything, please enlighten me. You're saying this as if the command is so useless, and so hard to be made and no one will use it. I don't see why not. I don't see what's so stupid about this command. Of course when you have no more arguments and you just wanna stay relevant, you come up with that idea. This now comes down to the server itself if it has any important things to do. I never said this should be done instantly, but it should be taken into consideration. I never said I wanted it by next week, or tomorrow. I'm only suggesting it till it's made.
For example the parkour minigame ;D

god i want it to bad
The parkour minigame has been closed for yeaaarssss ;-;

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then it's not your input anymore. An ignore command isn't useless. What are the devs doing rn? Since you seem to know so much about everything, please enlighten me. You're saying this as if the command is so useless, and so hard to be made and no one will use it. I don't see why not. I don't see what's so stupid about this command. Of course when you have no more arguments and you just wanna stay relevant, you come up with that idea. This now comes down to the server itself if it has any important things to do. I never said this should be done instantly, but it should be taken into consideration. I never said I wanted it by next week, or tomorrow. I'm only suggesting it till it's made.

Do you even KNOW what the parkour minigame is?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

It is reallly useless... Or should i say it so: We don't need it

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I took the time to read EVERYTHING, so you argument ''You didn't read everything!'' Is invalid when you're talking to me..

So you're saying the other 9999 players in CubeCraft can't take care of him? Only that one guy? Also, what if someone can't even report? He's just not able to. I don't know the reason. Does he really need to just keep seeing his messages? Don't forget, we're not only talking about messages that can get you warned, just annoying and un-reportable sentences. You're making it seem as if only 1 person can report and all the others can't. You only get 4 chances until a permanent mute incase of swearing. I think 10000 players can handle that one player.

The other 9999 players? Well.. Let's start off saying that's it's weekend, so more players are online.
At this moment, there are 6500 players online, let's say that the player that was swearing at me, was swearing at me in a PvP game.
After the game, we both spawn in a the same lobby. He keeps swearing at me.
I don't know how to report sombody and there is no staff online. I type /ignore [player name]
He keeps swearing at me, but I'm not doing anything about it.
In the lobby are 22 people, I ignored him and the player isn't going to report himself.
20 players left.. A few players joined the game,
14 players left.. Some people don't know how to report either..
12 players left.. Some people don't care about it...
9 players left.. Some people have their chat off
7 players left..
You know where I'm going? Yes there might be that one person who's like ''I'm going to report this player!''
But most people don't care.. So the 9999 who are going to report him, are going to end up to around 5 players..

like what if you guys broke up or something?
Am I back in high school? ''Let's stalk somebody in Minecraft because he broke up with me!''
No.........

Ogh please, how about we remove Skywars and forums? Cuz ye Hypixel also has forums. Wait let's just remove the server cause Hypixel is also a server, how bout we also remove chat cause hypixel also has chat?
Well, Skywars and Forums are something almost every big server has, same as Bed/Eggwars.
An /ignore command isn't something everybody has...

Are you saying that CubeCraft has like 15 online players or something? There are like 10 different lobbies for so many mini games. Each lobby fits so many players. It's so rare to see the very same player just in front of you after reporting him. I don't understand how can it be "everyone ignoring him"... But sure.
I'm not going to say the same thing.. It's going to end up being 5 people who think ''Shall I report him? UGH sure!''
And the world is small.. It's pretty damn possible that you can see the same player.. I've seen the same player I reported a few times..

Yeah, why? How's this relevant right about now. ._.
It hasn't.. The parkour has been closed for years.. The parkour minigame? Total diffrent thing..
The parkour minigame got removed this year around march, it's a game where you had to get diamond block to get points. The player who get 10 points the fastest, wins.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
It hasn't.. The parkour has been closed for years.. The parkour minigame? Total diffrent thing..
The parkour minigame got removed this year around march, it's a game where you had to get diamond block to get points. The player who get 10 points the fastest, wins.
Oh old times. i actually hated that game so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom