Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
To be clear:

Mojang made all servers implement changes that would give all players an equal chance in game however they did not say how servers would have to change they just said they had to and set down do's & donts.

Cubecraft Made the changes, they had to make changes but they chose what they would change & how they would change them so saying its not cube crafts fault is not entirely true. CCG had to make changes but they didn't have to change it so that everyone had stone perms they could have given everyone Iron or Gold or Diamond or Lapiz or even Emerald perms but they didn't.

So stop saying its ALL Mojangs fault.
Well you can look at it like this:
Everyone is stone- donators lose things, stones don't change
Everyone is diamond- donators keep things, stones get to be the same and don't have to pay $150 dollars worth of items.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Well you can look at it like this:
Everyone is stone- donators lose things, stones don't change
Everyone is diamond- donators keep things, stones get to be the same and don't have to pay $150 dollars worth of items.
Donators would be happier though and it is the donators that are complaining at the moment, not the stones. Im not saying we should do that, I'm using it as an example that the changes can't 100% be blamed on Mojang

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
Mojang does not want to make sure all players have the equal chance of in-game play. They even fricking made Realms so that they can earn MORE money. Millionaire can never stahp the greed. Why would Mojang stop donations and create realms??? So that all the money that goes to servers actually goes to Mojang. But you guys shouldn't worry about this EULA update stuff. CCG has a better and brighter future for people who truly appreciate this CRAZY AWESOME server. It's probably even better than now. No more donations means more server additions. Who knows what GREAT things Rubik and the owners have in store for us :D just imagine the possibilities and stop with the EULA crap. Don't even quit the server (dumbest descision ever) the future to CCG is probably even better than the past. It will probably even attract even more people to CCG. I bet we can hit the 5000 player mark if we all stop worrying about the EULA update and think of how good the server will be in the future :D:D:D:D:D

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Mojang does not want to make sure all players have the equal chance of in-game play. They even fricking made Realms so that they can earn MORE money. Millionaire can never stahp the greed. Why would Mojang stop donations and create realms??? So that all the money that goes to servers actually goes to Mojang. But you guys shouldn't worry about this EULA update stuff. CCG has a better and brighter future for people who truly appreciate this CRAZY AWESOME server. It's probably even better than now. No more donations means more server additions. Who knows what GREAT things Rubik and the owners have in store for us :D just imagine the possibilities and stop with the EULA crap. Don't even quit the server (dumbest descision ever) the future to CCG is probably even better than the past. It will probably even attract even more people to CCG. I bet we can hit the 5000 player mark if we all stop worrying about the EULA update and think of how good the server will be in the future :D:D:D:D:D
No offence but that is easy to say being a non donator

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
I wish I was a donor. Guess why? Because we can appreciate the server better and have more respect. If I was a donor I would be even happier than me now because Rubik can't just receive money and do nothing!!! So many more things that a do or will have. You have no idea!!!

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I wish I was a donor. Guess why? Because we can appreciate the server better and have more respect. If I was a donor I would be even happier than me now because Rubik can't just receive money and do nothing!!! So many more things that a do or will have. You have no idea!!!
could you rephrase that soz

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
so is cubecraft going to get better over time because if its not i will be very angry... i hope you guys will add more donor perks but not with the EULA so that the server doesnt get shut down

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom