Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby703

Jul 6, 2014
A wild Signature appeared!
Kirby used Eat!

Signature Kirby is watching the interwebz react to the new EULA.

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
Mojang does not want to make sure all players have the equal chance of in-game play. They even fricking made Realms so that they can earn MORE money. Millionaire can never stahp the greed. Why would Mojang stop donations and create realms??? So that all the money that goes to servers actually goes to Mojang. But you guys shouldn't worry about this EULA update stuff. CCG has a better and brighter future for people who truly appreciate this CRAZY AWESOME server. It's probably even better than now. No more donations means more server additions. Who knows what GREAT things Rubik and the owners have in store for us :D just imagine the possibilities and stop with the EULA crap. Don't even quit the server (dumbest descision ever) the future to CCG is probably even better than the past. It will probably even attract even more people to CCG. I bet we can hit the 5000 player mark if we all stop worrying about the EULA update and think of how good the server will be in the future :D:D:D:D:D
Well said

Reactions: Joshmctosh

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I'm gonna get a ton of flack for this, but some parts of the EULA being enforced aren't that bad. I noticed KitPvP is a lot fairer now. I actually quite enjoyed KitPvP today and normally I abhor it. I'm sure all the super MLG pros are spitting their muscle milk at the screen reading this, screaming "BRO THAT'S NOT COOL BRO WE USE OUR MAD LEET SKILLZ AND DONOR PERKS TO DOMINATE TEH N00BZ BROSKI" and attempting to flip me off through their screens, but in the grand scheme of things, everything is much more fair.

That's not to say EULA is good. My loss of worldedit in creative and my newfound need to eat in Skyblock are quite devastating. I know I couldn't have been able to make my maps without worldedit, and the not-eating thing in Skyblock was hardly an advantage and more like a slight pleasantry (Oh, I don't have to stop moving to eat this steak for 3 seconds, yay me.) Overall, I'm incredibly displeased with the EULA, but at least some good has come of it.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
I'm gonna get a ton of flack for this, but some parts of the EULA being enforced aren't that bad. I noticed KitPvP is a lot fairer now. I actually quite enjoyed KitPvP today and normally I abhor it. I'm sure all the super MLG pros are spitting their muscle milk at the screen reading this, screaming "BRO THAT'S NOT COOL BRO WE USE OUR MAD LEET SKILLZ AND DONOR PERKS TO DOMINATE TEH N00BZ BROSKI" and attempting to flip me off through their screens, but in the grand scheme of things, everything is much more fair.

That's not to say EULA is good. My loss of worldedit in creative and my newfound need to eat in Skyblock are quite devastating. I know I couldn't have been able to make my maps without worldedit, and the not-eating thing in Skyblock was hardly an advantage and more like a slight pleasantry (Oh, I don't have to stop moving to eat this steak for 3 seconds, yay me.) Overall, I'm incredibly displeased with the EULA, but at least some good has come of it.
Taco u r right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom