Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Taco u r right
I'm gonna get a ton of flack for this, but some parts of the EULA being enforced aren't that bad. I noticed KitPvP is a lot fairer now. I actually quite enjoyed KitPvP today and normally I abhor it. I'm sure all the super MLG pros are spitting their muscle milk at the screen reading this, screaming "BRO THAT'S NOT COOL BRO WE USE OUR MAD LEET SKILLZ AND DONOR PERKS TO DOMINATE TEH N00BZ BROSKI" and attempting to flip me off through their screens, but in the grand scheme of things, everything is much more fair.

That's not to say EULA is good. My loss of worldedit in creative and my newfound need to eat in Skyblock are quite devastating. I know I couldn't have been able to make my maps without worldedit, and the not-eating thing in Skyblock was hardly an advantage and more like a slight pleasantry (Oh, I don't have to stop moving to eat this steak for 3 seconds, yay me.) Overall, I'm incredibly displeased with the EULA, but at least some good has come of it.
I am gonna give u flack for this!!! The EULA says that users who have already paid for perks ie kits can keep them as long as other player have access to the perks. Simply, keep kit pvp how it was but allow all players to but levels with points!
That way gameplay = killing people
1 kill = 1 Point
So gameplay = points
Points = Kit Levels,

Then we have a class system or say you unlock a level.
Example:
You unlock level 2 by getting a kill streak of 10
Then you can buy level 2 kits with points!

Fair

Girlinagame

Jan 20, 2014
A parallel universe
Well at least we can a at least we can be kind of equal regardless of whether we donated or not. And I'm gonna be hated for this, but Mojang did make the game and this is most likely that point in time when companies just want money, but maybe it'll make things better and teach us lessons or something. Yeah, I know how cheesy that sounds.

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
Well at least we can a at least we can be kind of equal regardless of whether we donated or not. And I'm gonna be hated for this, but Mojang did make the game and this is most likely that point in time when companies just want money, but maybe it'll make things better and teach us lessons or something. Yeah, I know how cheesy that sounds.
But we made what mojang is today.

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
I'm gonna get a ton of flack for this, but some parts of the EULA being enforced aren't that bad. I noticed KitPvP is a lot fairer now. I actually quite enjoyed KitPvP today and normally I abhor it. I'm sure all the super MLG pros are spitting their muscle milk at the screen reading this, screaming "BRO THAT'S NOT COOL BRO WE USE OUR MAD LEET SKILLZ AND DONOR PERKS TO DOMINATE TEH N00BZ BROSKI" and attempting to flip me off through their screens, but in the grand scheme of things, everything is much more fair.

That's not to say EULA is good. My loss of worldedit in creative and my newfound need to eat in Skyblock are quite devastating. I know I couldn't have been able to make my maps without worldedit, and the not-eating thing in Skyblock was hardly an advantage and more like a slight pleasantry (Oh, I don't have to stop moving to eat this steak for 3 seconds, yay me.) Overall, I'm incredibly displeased with the EULA, but at least some good has come of it.
I completely agree, everything is much more fairer. It's good to have challenges in minecraft rather than have no hunger for example, we have to go and find food,
At least we have made a change to the server by donating. Always think of the bright side.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
But every one had something to do with it.
I don't. I never donated. I never cared about donators having an advantage over me in game. I've only involved myself a bit now because mojang banned these advantages and now (pretty much) everybody is complaining about it.

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
I don't. I never donated. I never cared about donators having an advantage over me in game. I've only involved myself a bit now because mojang banned these advantages and now (pretty much) everybody is complaining about it.
Yeah true. As soon as I go on a server in the CCG community, i see donors trying to make protests and I think it is silly, they can't bother to even email Mojang and tell them how they feel and instead they'd rather spam on ccg like it's the owners' faults.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I am gonna give u flack for this!!! The EULA says that users who have already paid for perks ie kits can keep them as long as other player have access to the perks. Simply, keep kit pvp how it was but allow all players to but levels with points!
That way gameplay = killing people
1 kill = 1 Point
So gameplay = points
Points = Kit Levels,

Then we have a class system or say you unlock a level.
Example:
You unlock level 2 by getting a kill streak of 10
Then you can buy level 2 kits with points!

Fair

2014-07-30_15.48.40.png

just felt the need.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom