Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie4u

Jul 30, 2014
Heej my name is Marie4u yesterday I paid for Lapiz rambling possible on your server and when I enter the kitpvp server I have none of the ranks I donatede to not understand people saying that it mojangs new rule, but really regret that I have donated and then the day after I can not use some of what I paid for, it comes back or whatever is really bad than I've saved up for a month to be able to afford the rank of cubecraft, everything here - Marie
Hope u could help me!

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Obviously people are upset but I hope everyone understands that cubecraft games can't change nor break these rules. This was Mojang's decision and cubecraft and it's players must respect that. Halo, rubik, and staff members have obviously tried so we should be grateful donator ranks weren't destroyed all together. And as jinjo said, More perks will eventually come. Some may think donating was a waste of money, but you donated to support the server. If you really donated to support the server... You shouldn't care or you shouldn't quit the server. The perks came as a REWARD of donating. CCG will never be the same but I think we can all at least learn to love it again ;)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So now all I get is a colored name. I paid $42 for a blue name. That sucks
Negativity gets you nowhere. Just be grateful you get anything for donating, as the clue is in the name... Donation. Look it up in a dictionary. WILLINGLY giving money for a cause. They don't actually have to give you anything, including that coloured name.

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Obviously people are upset but I hope everyone understands that cubecraft games can't change nor break these rules. This was Mojang's decision and cubecraft and it's players must respect that. Halo, rubik, and staff members have obviously tried so we should be grateful donator ranks weren't destroyed all together. And as jinjo said, More perks will eventually come. Some may think donating was a waste of money, but you donated to support the server. If you really donated to support the server... You shouldn't care or you shouldn't quit the server. The perks came as a REWARD of donating. CCG will never be the same but I think we can all at least learn to love it again ;)
Couldn't have said it better. Donating is to willingly give for a cause, not to give something in hope of getting something in return. Some people did only donate for perks, but if this is the case, they donated for the wrong reasons and are now just crying because they "wasted money"

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Couldn't have said it better. Donating is to willingly give for a cause, not to give something in hope of getting something in return. Some people did only donate for perks, but if this is the case, they donated for the wrong reasons and are now just crying because they "wasted money"
I think lots of people payed for perks tbh

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
it was fine before, kinda xD the //sphere could be limited to a certain size anyway or no //sphere & only //hsphere? Dunno but I can't stand Stone Perms, no offence stones
Better start getting use to it now :3 Mojang seems to have set their mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom