Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Good montage, and amazing clutches. Recommend putting more kills in there. I need to learn how to clutch lol.

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
Good montage, and amazing clutches. Recommend putting more kills in there. I need to learn how to clutch lol.
Okay I will remember it, when i started butterflyclicking I could do some insane clutches so I recommend trying butterflyclicking or drag clitcking

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi I made a montage where I did some insane clutches. hope you enjoy.
I also think it would be cool if cubecraft added golden apples.
I really enjoyed this montage. I just have one question: How did you get ladders? Im pretty sure, that you played with ladders on a map where ladders dont exist

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
I really enjoyed this montage. I just have one question: How did you get ladders? Im pretty sure, that you played with ladders on a map where ladders dont exist
In your inventory there are some sticks and in the mesa map there are crafting tables so you can craft ladders!

Reactions: maxlol200

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Okay I will remember it, when i started butterflyclicking I could do some insane clutches so I recommend trying butterflyclicking or drag clitcking
I’m currently on controller, I’ve bought my keyboard now need a mouse. Ordering model O ❤️

D

Deleted member 347571

Really nice video, i have seen some great clutches and kills, especially the one when you shot someone who was falling in the void when the music dropped! The slow-motions were also really nice and the music in the background gave me positive vibes. (:

Overall a great video, +1 sub xo

Reactions: Adxm

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
Really nice video, i have seen some great clutches and kills, especially the one when you shot someone who was falling in the void when the music dropped! The slow-motions were also really nice and the music in the background gave me positive vibes. (:

Overall a great video, +1 sub xo
Thank you very much!!!

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
After the first Clip did u got bowed down if yes that was me lol 😂
I don't know if i got bowed down but it could be because the I know the clip ended because i fell I don't remember anymore how I fell. if it was you , what are the odds that you saw that video???

gg82883

Mar 31, 2021
Germany
I don't know if i got bowed down but it could be because the I know the clip ended because i fell I don't remember anymore how I fell. if it was you , what are the odds that you saw that video???
Ye i remmeber u bridging like that and then i bowed u down lol i always waited for somethin like that to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom