Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Good montage, and amazing clutches. Recommend putting more kills in there. I need to learn how to clutch lol.

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
Good montage, and amazing clutches. Recommend putting more kills in there. I need to learn how to clutch lol.
Okay I will remember it, when i started butterflyclicking I could do some insane clutches so I recommend trying butterflyclicking or drag clitcking

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi I made a montage where I did some insane clutches. hope you enjoy.
I also think it would be cool if cubecraft added golden apples.
I really enjoyed this montage. I just have one question: How did you get ladders? Im pretty sure, that you played with ladders on a map where ladders dont exist

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
I really enjoyed this montage. I just have one question: How did you get ladders? Im pretty sure, that you played with ladders on a map where ladders dont exist
In your inventory there are some sticks and in the mesa map there are crafting tables so you can craft ladders!

Reactions: maxlol200

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Okay I will remember it, when i started butterflyclicking I could do some insane clutches so I recommend trying butterflyclicking or drag clitcking
I’m currently on controller, I’ve bought my keyboard now need a mouse. Ordering model O ❤️

D

Deleted member 347571

Really nice video, i have seen some great clutches and kills, especially the one when you shot someone who was falling in the void when the music dropped! The slow-motions were also really nice and the music in the background gave me positive vibes. (:

Overall a great video, +1 sub xo

Reactions: Adxm

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
Really nice video, i have seen some great clutches and kills, especially the one when you shot someone who was falling in the void when the music dropped! The slow-motions were also really nice and the music in the background gave me positive vibes. (:

Overall a great video, +1 sub xo
Thank you very much!!!

RitualMC

Feb 22, 2021
After the first Clip did u got bowed down if yes that was me lol 😂
I don't know if i got bowed down but it could be because the I know the clip ended because i fell I don't remember anymore how I fell. if it was you , what are the odds that you saw that video???

gg82883

Mar 31, 2021
Germany
I don't know if i got bowed down but it could be because the I know the clip ended because i fell I don't remember anymore how I fell. if it was you , what are the odds that you saw that video???
Ye i remmeber u bridging like that and then i bowed u down lol i always waited for somethin like that to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom