Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Worse update ever! The only thing you do is steal those ideas from Hypixel... Because you can not think of anything yourself.... Do you see the players? Hmhmh from 4k to 1k.. Hmhmhmhm what goes wrong? Oh yeah! You remade all games.. Hmhm and freebuild. I had a castle of 3 million blocks. And where is it now? AWAY!!!! WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!!!!!! BRING THE OLD CUBECRAFT BACK!!!! JEEZ!

Absidien

Jan 20, 2018
Unknown
ar.namemc.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Then how do you want CubeCraft to stay alive? If you have suggestions on how to make this server better, post them please. Anyway Cube had to remove some games because games are runned on servers, servers are runned on (many) computers and keeping computers up cost money. And it's not like you turn on the shower and it will rain money. Money is quite scarce, actually.

Money is very rare? for you
Cubecraft There are more than 1000 players purchased from Cubecraft RANKS and others
And they have more profitable than many servers
So we consider people to support the server
Our server support for the old update we like now What? We put our money for nothing?

Last edited:

Absidien

Jan 20, 2018
Unknown
ar.namemc.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Worse update ever! The only thing you do is steal those ideas from Hypixel... Because you can not think of anything yourself.... Do you see the players? Hmhmh from 4k to 1k.. Hmhmhmhm what goes wrong? Oh yeah! You remade all games.. Hmhm and freebuild. I had a castle of 3 million blocks. And where is it now? AWAY!!!! WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!!!!!! BRING THE OLD CUBECRAFT BACK!!!! JEEZ!

that's right

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
See you on 2019
I want to see a good update before 2019.
Or i will leave the server forever.
Cubecraft is now out of the most played list is out of the top 10
If you dont make a good update before 2019 i leave forever cuz you cant make the server better

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
I personally think that this is a good update, as john said, new players will probably keep playing if they don't get annoyed by empty games.

Edit:
I do think game-lobbies with their scoreboards should be added back. Loved that.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I want to say one thing.
You destroy me hearth.
I love 1.9 pvp and if i want to play, i has to join the ruins of the thing than sometime was cubecraft

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Can somebody take the ruins of cubecraft, and repair them before they turn dust. Owww wait he is actualy dust

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
People are still at school, yesterday there were probably also 1k players online at this time.
Hmhmh from 4k to 1k.. Hmhmhmhm what goes wrong? Oh yeah! You remade all games..
Correct.
SFTKtwS.png

Yesterday.

Reactions: werra11
D

Deleted member 59979

I want money walls in the featured games

On a serious note, I haven't seen this in game for myself but it looks interesting at least.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom