Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Looking back at these old posts remembering what was.. this was truly how cubecraft died :( I miss it all so much, and ill never get to go back
To be fair, I've heard this on so many major changes:

CubeCraft 2.0
The Chunk merge
Removal of SkyBlock/Creative/Factions
EULA Agreement
1.9 Fully Compatible

These things didn't kill the server, they just sent it in a different direction, a new chapter. So I understand your frustrations, but it's still not dead.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
To be fair, I've heard this on so many major changes:

CubeCraft 2.0
The Chunk merge
Removal of SkyBlock/Creative/Factions
EULA Agreement
1.9 Fully Compatible

These things didn't kill the server, they just sent it in a different direction, a new chapter. So I understand your frustrations, but it's still not dead.
Now it's infected with 11 year old dutch boys. I don't know what is worse at this point.

Reactions: i81g and Unipotatoo

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Now it's infected with 11 year old dutch boys. I don't know what is worse at this point.
First off, that is not true, but even if it was, why would it be an issue? Are 11yr olds not allowed to play?
Secondly, how did the big change suddenly make the server full of 11yr olds? So the server had none and out of nowhere it's full of them because they changed a couple things?

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yall just keep deflecting everything instead of admitting you screwed up, old cube had more support and players. Dont get 1/3rd the players u have in the past (pre-this post)
We currently have almost 2k more players at peak time than 1 week before this change happened. You should generally use the data from just before the change, not when we had 10k which was 1-2 years before this update.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I was digging thru old forum stuff and I found this. It gave me a huge wave of nostalgia. I was one of the players that was around in 2016, when there were 10k active players. It’s sad how few players there are now, but you gotta remember that people who played cubecraft as high school students or college students back in those days are adults now. People move on. Hopefully Cubecraft can do something to get more players. I havent seen more than 1500 concurrent players in months.

Reactions: Wauterrr and diogo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!